Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    What a terrible finale. There was no killing whatsoever.

The idea of a Captain America Civil War-esque storyline for next season could be fun. I am not a fan of what comes after Negan in the comics so pushing them back a bit and focusing on internal drama could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    What a terrible finale. There was no killing whatsoever.
    Isnít that the point?

Hasnít their been enough killing?

But their was some killing, just nobody big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Daryl be Team Maggie?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The idea of a Captain America Civil War-esque storyline for next season could be fun. I am not a fan of what comes after Negan in the comics so pushing them back a bit and focusing on internal drama could be interesting.
    Yeah, I donít know if the story after Negan is feasible on the show, donít think some things could translate well.

So the friction between Rick and Michone vs Maggie and Daryl would be interesting.

Do you think they ever introduce Clementine to the show?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Why would Daryl be Team Maggie?
    Probably guilt for getting Glen killed.

I am more curious as to why Jesus would (seemingly) be on board with this idea.

Probably guilt for getting Glen killed.

I am more curious as to why Jesus would (seemingly) be on board with this idea.
    Same here. It's everything against what he's been preaching on and on about for episodes now. So to see him on that side seems pretty silly to me.

He might just be playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Isnít that the point?

Hasnít their been enough killing?

But their was some killing, just nobody big.

Relative to the hype they surrounded this finale to "end" the war, that's a shortcoming.

It's like hyping up a sex scene in a movie but all you see if pitch black and a bunch of noises.

I don't see Jesus on their side. He's the right hand man so he's probably just listening. This guy made Maggie spare dozens of prisoners, but he's going to agree to kill Negan? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Did the Walking Dead really just do that with Maggie/Jesus/Daryl???
    I thought it was a good finale up until that point lol. There is literally no way it would go that way. They wouldn't talk to Rick? After all this time? lol. So absurd. On the plus side, FTWD had a good premiere

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I thought it was a good finale up until that point lol. There is literally no way it would go that way. They wouldn't talk to Rick? After all this time? lol. So absurd. On the plus side, FTWD had a good premiere
    To be fair the Glenn's death is still probably fresh in their mind, as only a few months have passed given that Maggie still has not had the baby (TWD does a poor job with pacing/passage of time). It would be reasonable that Maggie in her grief would be pissed off at Rick for not killing Negan as a response to him killing Glen. Is that enough to cause a split? Perhaps not, but humans grieve differently. Maggie has shown a more aggressive side of herself this season so perhaps that grief is manifesting itself in negative ways. That's what I am getting from it anyway.

To be fair the Glenn's death is still probably fresh in their mind, as only a few months have passed given that Maggie still has not had the baby (TWD does a poor job with pacing/passage of time). It would be reasonable that Maggie in her grief would be pissed off at Rick for not killing Negan as a response to him killing Glen. Is that enough to cause a split? Perhaps not, but humans grieve differently. Maggie has shown a more aggressive side of herself this season so perhaps that grief is manifesting itself in negative ways. That's what I am getting from it anyway.
    That's true. Her grieving could prompt some more outrageous reactions. But what about Daryl? What about Jesus (especially)? I like the idea that there could be trouble brewing within the group, that'd be a new angle, but I think they didn't really do a great job of building it up. It just kind of showed up there out of nowhere (just like Rick's decision to save Negan from a slashed throat lol).

A really big question going forward will be if the actresses who play Maggie and Michonne will return to the series given their offers of bigger things in the form of network television and movies.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast