Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I thought that was actually the best episode of the season so far . It had decent pacing and the story was well done. Wish they could have maybe had the tiger around more before killing it though. Doesn't seem like Shiva would have been away from Ezekiel that much. They could have had her helping them throughout and then there would have been more emotional weight to her death. Other than that, I actually enjoyed this episode quite a bit.
    CGI cost too much and their budget is not great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm hoping the show can continue in this vein and get the show moving again. Four episodes and we are still in the same day. That's not a recipe for success. Seems like we will finally move on in the next episode.
    Am actually enjoying this season, yeah lots and lots of flaws if you want to start to nitpick things, but as I been saying for years....

This show is based on a freaking impossibility, so I don’t come looking for great writing or great acting, from season one I knew this was not going to be that type of show.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    It's not close to finished. There's another major group from the comics we haven't seen as well as other major characters. The show will continue as long as the comics are still going on.

What would be great is if the people who hate it and only come here to complain about it, stopped watching. Plenty of people still enjoy it including myself, even though I too can see its flaws.

You guys don't have to be such pr!!cks and criticize people who like a show that you don't. Like your options of shows are ****ing facts. GTFO.
    I'm sorry did I say something about anyone that still likes the show? No I don't think I did I just gave my opinion on where this shows at as far as quality and it's sub par to say the least. Its not mine nor anyone elses problem that you can't handle people criticizing a show that you're obviously in love with so grow up kid.
    In 1902 after some frustrating years of not living up to expectations the Chicago Orphans (previously nicknamed the Chicago Colts and Chicago White Stockings) committed to a drastic and significant youth movement.

Four years later in 1906 the Cubs won a major league record 116 games and made it to the the World Series. They won the World Series in 1907 and 1908. All told the Cubs won four NL Pennants in five seasons.

Hopefully history repeats itself......

^^^^

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I'm still watching it but man. It leveled off a few season's ago. Now its a bunch of fluff. First Ezekial shaving and flashbacks a couple times with Carol. Then long speeches. Man they wasted a lot of time with nothing. Him crawling around under the pile of bodies then crawling some more with super slow zombies.

Earlier season's zombies would of been fast and ate him like nothing. Also a bit shocked a 500 pound tiger lets frail zombie hold him down to be eaten. Also shocked Daryl likes his character. He's barely in the show now. Little bit here and there on a bike. Then Rick in the jeep chasing down the truck. Seemed so cheesy. Felt like I was watching some 80's tv show. ahahahah
    Ya, the way the tiger went down was horse ****. Those frail older zombies wouldn’t be able to over power it that easily. Should e just had it killed by living humans with guns. Would’ve been more realistic.

I’d like to see them maybe do like one or two seasons with different groups. Like what different people do in different areas when it all goes down. My favorite parts are when they go into a new setting or building and you see death all around. Makes you think what happened there. I’d just dig a bunch of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    It's not close to finished. There's another major group from the comics we haven't seen as well as other major characters. The show will continue as long as the comics are still going on.

What would be great is if the people who hate it and only come here to complain about it, stopped watching. Plenty of people still enjoy it including myself, even though I too can see its flaws.

You guys don't have to be such pr!!cks and criticize people who like a show that you don't. Like your options of shows are ****ing facts. GTFO.
    I was thinking the same about the Mets forum.

Now if you want to start a thread called, “TWD and why it rocks” I guess the haters would have no cause to post.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 11-15-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post

Now if you want to start a thread called, “TWD and why it rocks” I guess the haters would have no cause to post.
    Don't lie you'd still post in there.
    In 1902 after some frustrating years of not living up to expectations the Chicago Orphans (previously nicknamed the Chicago Colts and Chicago White Stockings) committed to a drastic and significant youth movement.

Four years later in 1906 the Cubs won a major league record 116 games and made it to the the World Series. They won the World Series in 1907 and 1908. All told the Cubs won four NL Pennants in five seasons.

Hopefully history repeats itself......

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post

Haters should be welcome. Just not the ones who say they wont watch but post anyqay about the last episode.

I may as well post in the Knicks forum about how bad their team is despite not giving a **** about them or watching much of their games. But Id probably get infractiins for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I try to mean what I say but that's just me.
    That's very important on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    That's very important on the internet
    I generally just find it unfortunate people willingly accept lying and justifying it just because its the internet.

If hes a very serious guy IRL but justified to himself its the internet so he can act differently, well thats just part of the unfortubate culture of the internet.

So next week's episode looks like it's Gabriel and Negan. I wonder if Negan kills Gabriel.

He'll only kill him in front of Rick and the group to set an example.

This week has to be good since Negan is in it with Gabriel. Its been like what 3 weeks or so without Negan?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Am actually enjoying this season, yeah lots and lots of flaws if you want to start to nitpick things, but as I been saying for years....

This show is based on a freaking impossibility, so I don’t come looking for great writing or great acting, from season one I knew this was not going to be that type of show.

I've liked the last two episodes, the first two were meh to me. I'm hoping we can move beyond this first battle, there is bound to be a lot more.

Good episode last night, it was nice to see a little background on Negan.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast