Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Walking Dead - Season 8 - No Spoilers

October 22 season premier

Spoiler-free Preview from Forbes
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#65ae37f2767c
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

You should probably establish the spoiler and non-spoiler threads so people don't get their panties in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You should probably establish the spoiler and non-spoiler threads so people don't get their panties in a bunch.
    That's a spoiler man, I wasn't sure given the content that's already available if guys would actually get their panties in a bunch

Hyped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this time has passed and I still hate Eugene.

Of course Gabriel would try to help that scum. Gregory needs to die.

That was a really good episode, nice to see Rick finally stand up to the Saviors. I was really surprised to see them go to where the Saviors live. Guess you gotta hit them first.

I'm not coming in here to troll, rather just stating a personal opinion.

How anyone is still watching this show is beyond me. And I used to love TWD. Every season is the same thing. I gave up after Terminus. There's a few guys at work though that still watch it and through their discussions I'm confident nothing has changed.

Go to new spot. Find bad guy. Bad guy kills member(s) of the group (not Daryl or Rick, never Daryl or Rick). Group overcomes and/or kills bad guy but spot is no longer viable. Group moves to new spot. New spot has new bad guy. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3:31932786

How anyone is still watching this show is beyond me. And I used to love TWD. Every season is the same thing. I gave up after Terminus. There's a few guys at work though that still watch it and through their discussions I'm confident nothing has changed.

Go to new spot. Find bad guy. Bad guy kills member(s) of the group (not Daryl or Rick, never Daryl or Rick). Group overcomes and/or kills bad guy but spot is no longer viable. Group moves to new spot. New spot has new bad guy. Rinse and repeat.
    If the zombie apocalypse really happened, this is likely exactly what it would be like.

Show is still great and plenty of people think so. Despite last season likely being its worst, the ratings are still among the highest. They are doing things differently now than last season. It should be better.

And Terminus was ****ing awesome, some of the best episodes were when they were there.

TWD doesn't need you to watch. Watch something else, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post

Is entertaining to me and many others still.

And while what you say may be true about the villains, Negan and his crew are a whole lot more sadistic and the world of TWD has gotten bigger.

Again not Emmy award winning tv here, not by a long shot, but as I have told many others is entertaining and in the end thatís what many people just want. To tune out of real life and see something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    If the zombie apocalypse really happened, this is likely exactly what it would be like.

Show is still great and plenty of people think so. Despite last season likely being its worst, the ratings are still among the highest. They are doing things differently now than last season. It should be better.

And Terminus was ****ing awesome, some of the best episodes were when they were there.

Yikes. If innocuous criticism of a t.v. show gets you this worked up I'd hate to see you under the duress of any, like, real life minor inconvenience.

Yes lots of people still watch TWD. At no point did I suggest otherwise. Lots of people watch The Big Bang Theory too. That's all I'll say about that.

Again, I'm not telling anyone not to watch it or that they can't enjoy it. Everyone takes enjoyment in different things and for different durations. I, personally, could no longer enjoy a show that never truly deviates from a formulaic plot but instead just regurgitates the same narrative with minor tweaks (let's throw a ****ing tiger in there!) here and there.

To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Yikes. If innocuous criticism of a t.v. show gets you this worked up I'd hate to see you under the duress of any, like, real life minor inconvenience.

Yes lots of people still watch TWD. At no point did I suggest otherwise. Lots of people watch The Big Bang Theory too. That's all I'll say about that.

Again, I'm not telling anyone not to watch it or that they can't enjoy it. Everyone takes enjoyment in different things and for different durations. I, personally, could no longer enjoy a show that never truly deviates from a formulaic plot but instead just regurgitates the same narrative with minor tweaks (let's throw a ****ing tiger in there!) here and there.

To each his own.
    Itís gotten bigger and a bit more complex.

That was so stupid.. Rick could have had Negan killed SOOOOOO easily there. I realized they need to play out (slowly) a whole season, but come on man.. He had him dead to rights.. Im sure one of them there had a gun with a scope. Rick's attempt with the AR was awful..

Get ready for another SUPPPPPPER slow season...

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3:31933014
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

To each his own.
    Big bang theory too? What other good shows do you not like? Or... What boring shows do you like...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908:31933561
    That was so stupid.. Rick could have had Negan killed SOOOOOO easily there. I realized they need to play out (slowly) a whole season, but come on man.. He had him dead to rights.. Im sure one of them there had a gun with a scope. Rick's attempt with the AR was awful..

Get ready for another SUPPPPPPER slow season...
    This season will not be slow like the last couple. That was a poorly written scene though. They should have at the very least had Rick hit him in the shoulder or something, and kill one of the other meaningless saviors in the process. Not completely miss everything...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast