Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2273
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Isnt Torres going to start in the minors , so they donít loose a year of his minor league eligibility? Or something like that ?
    How dare they become loose! I don't wanna lose, though.

Isnt Torres going to start in the minors , so they donít loose a year of his minor league eligibility? Or something like that ?
    He has to spend about 2 weeks in the minors for the extra year of control to kick in. Basically the same the the Cubs did with Kris Bryant a few years ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    When I hear "Yankees are keeping touch with Moustakas but it's a real long shot". I get the feeling, he's probably sitting with Aaron Boone and Cash right now having diner discussing the terms.

If it said it was a sure thing, I would doubt it

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    When I hear "Yankees are keeping touch with Moustakas but it's a real long shot". I get the feeling, he's probably sitting with Aaron Boone and Cash right now having diner discussing the terms.

I feel the same way

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I live in his closet. Leo's not here. He might be in my closet. Unless JD is there, then he's in JD's closet for sure. Actually I think he's in JD's closet. Jd keeps taco bell in his closet. Leo has been known to eat taco bell and enjoy it.

For the record, RC's closet sucks. Nothing but a bunch of GI Joes stripped naked and RC apparently made little tiny, dildos and crazy glued them to Joe's parts The dildos actually have balls. It looks like RC has set them up in some strange ritualistic sex act with all his stuffed animals surrounding and cheering.
    I should have gone to JD's. Nothing to eat here, just a bunch of GI Joes having an orgy
    Clown, glad to hear you're in the Fireman's closet! I am going to be staying in his attic once I have my Balinese Barbie dolls shipped over. Think it would be nice to arrange some play dates with your GI Joes. I think my Barbies would appreciate all those firm dildoes (with balls).
    Afterwards, we could take them over to JD's closet for some tacos. Unless Leo is there. In which case, we should go over to Leo's closet because he always bragged how he had a wine storage unit filled with vintage reds in his deluxe, walk-in.
    POPS - Crotona Park - 1952

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I think it's time you all came out of the closet.

Jango! How's our resident globe trotter? Don't be a stranger. Always a pleasure hearing from you.
    Hey, Dr. T! Nice to be back in the loop! I missed your sage presence.
    I'm hopping on the plane to Bali in a couple of hours. Not sure how the internet connection is over there, but I'll try to stick my nose in every now and then.
    BTW, these Yankees are pretty exciting. I'm very optimitic about Sonny and very curious to see how Sevvy's shoulder feels. Also, would like to see Monty take the next step up in his development and become our Andy Pettitte. Although I'm bummed we didn't try harder to get Cole. We had way more pieces than the ***-tros without even including Gleyber. Fulmer? Archer? Bring back Gator?
    Take care, pal!

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    He changed around late 2014/early 2015 for the worse. Got super arrogant and full of himself. Completely different person. Babbled on and on about how Gardner sucks because heís ugly and why Ellsbury is superior because he is handsome. He turned on everyone that didnít agree with him and started getting personal with attacks to them on his posts. Admins started deleting them and he left.
    Yeah, what was with all that I'm-hansome and everybody's got to be handsome stuff? At first I thought he was just being funny. Then he started getting politically neanderthal. Still, he was, at times, amusing.
    Take care, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    How dare they become loose! I don't wanna lose, though.
    Sheís loose 😂😂😂 see what happens when you donít pay attention. plus itís dark in this Mazda
    #BringBackMatty

Sheís loose 😂😂😂 see what happens when you donít pay attention. plus itís dark in this Mazda
    Shhh It's just me in here with you in the trunk. This won't hurt a bit. Just relax. Shhhhhhhh

Shhh It's just me in here with you in the trunk. This won't hurt a bit. Just relax. Shhhhhhhh
    Is that what you tell all your 5th grade students???
    #BringBackMatty

Is that what you tell all your 5th grade students???
    No. I tell them I will murder them and eat them in front of their families and then beat their families with a shovel and pick axe

No. I tell them I will murder them and eat them in front of their families and then beat their families with a shovel and pick axe
    Happy, happy, happy! If that thought doesn't put a smile on your face nothing will!
    ďFarts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Ē ó Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    "If I had more time I would write more briefly."

Just since last night i've read about 6 more reports that Cashman and the Yankees are monitoring Moose's situation very careful. I'd love to see him at 3rd and his LHed bat in that lineup,adding him to that line would just make it even more unreal. 1-8 would have a legit shot at all of them hitting 20-25 hrs with Jusde, Stanton, Bird and Moose capable of 40 plus.

As great as that sounds best case maybe Moose would take a 1yr15m deal and thats probably even a dream to get him for that price. It would also leave us little or no room to make moves at the deadline. IMO adding another starter mid season should be there top priority.

I hate this desperation to get under the luxury tax because there at some steal deals still available that would clearly make the Yanks a bigger favorite than they already are but its quite obvious they aren't going to go over 197m. Even though going over the LT shouldn't matter to the Yanks, especially since that move would make them an even bigger favorite than they already are. With as much money as the Yanks make they shouldn't care that much about it about the LT

They would have to trade Gardy or Ells to make that deal possible and thats a huge long shot now. Plus i'm not sure they are going to be willing to lose their 2nd, 5th round picks and 1m in IFA money. As much as i'd like to see Moose here I just don't see it happening, which sucks

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

They would have to trade Gardy or Ells to make that deal possible and thats a huge long shot now. Plus i'm not sure they are going to be willing to lose their 2nd, 5th round picks and 1m in IFA money. As much as i'd like to see Moose here I just don't see it happening, which sucks
    I think you summed it all up right there, fairly costly for a rental.

Imo no reason to be too upset, good possibility the current machinations are the lead in to a Machado deal. Whether a trade this season (shipping Andujar++) or next season as a FA.
    ďFarts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Ē ó Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    "If I had more time I would write more briefly."

Anybody pay for the Athletic and see that article that Ken Rosenthal just put out about the blockbuster scenario to get Machado to the Bronx? Curious what fire hes trying to start with that