Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2273
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I think it's time you all came out of the closet.

Jango! How's our resident globe trotter? Don't be a stranger. Always a pleasure hearing from you.

Getting close. Pitchers and catchers.

https://twitter.com/YESNetwork/statu...36220593922048
    Last edited by drt1010; 02-13-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    "If I had more time I would write more briefly."

Quote Originally Posted by jango2000 View Post
    Yo, JD! Thanks for the update!
    So Leo had a tantrum and cut out? I thought he was made of sterner stuff.
    Gonna try and check the site a little more often. We've got a team worth yapping about.

You think we're gonna get another pitcher this spring? I was surprised Cole went to the 'stros for quantity instead of the quality we could have given them.
    He changed around late 2014/early 2015 for the worse. Got super arrogant and full of himself. Completely different person. Babbled on and on about how Gardner sucks because he’s ugly and why Ellsbury is superior because he is handsome. He turned on everyone that didn’t agree with him and started getting personal with attacks to them on his posts. Admins started deleting them and he left.

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    He changed around late 2014/early 2015 for the worse. Got super arrogant and full of himself. Completely different person. Babbled on and on about how Gardner sucks because he’s ugly and why Ellsbury is superior because he is handsome. He turned on everyone that didn’t agree with him and started getting personal with attacks to them on his posts. Admins started deleting them and he left.
    Thanks for this.

I can now move forward in peace.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Getting close. Pitchers and catchers.

https://twitter.com/YESNetwork/statu...36220593922048
    Talking about coming out of the closet

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Talking about coming out of the closet
    Very good.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein

Listening to Aaron Boone's presser a couple of things worth noting. DH will be rotating, he has confidence in depth of pitching, claiming after starters we are 4-5 deep and Torres and Andujar are slated to start season at 2nd and 3rd.

I'll be very surprised if Torres is the opening day 2Bman

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Listening to Aaron Boone's presser a couple of things worth noting. DH will be rotating, he has confidence in depth of pitching, claiming after starters we are 4-5 deep and Torres and Andujar are slated to start season at 2nd and 3rd.
    the DH should be a rotation so we can keep Judge, Stanton and Sanchez fresher for down the stretch. I'm trying to think of the 4-5 other starters would be, Warren, Cessa, Adams, German and possibly Green?? i still would be way move confident if we had picked up 1 more starter.
    I would be very surprised if Torres starts the yr at 2nd if for no other reason they can pick up an extra yr of control if they keep him down in AAA for 21 days. Wade and Torreyes would have to play horribly and Torres would need another ST like last yr for him to start the yr in the MLB

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Very good.

I am looking forward to this season, far more than I have for the last decade

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'll be very surprised if Torres is the opening day 2Bman

I agree and you are correct. I should have said he's confident Torres " will eventually be" the regular starting 2B. No question he can handle the job.

They want to get him more reps at AAA level, also don't want to start the service time clock earlier than they absolutely must. I think the later is a bit bush, but they all seem to do it.

I agree and you are correct. I should have said he's confident Torres " will eventually be" the regular starting 2B. No question he can handle the job.

They want to get him more reps at AAA level, also don't want to start the service time clock earlier than they absolutely must. I think the later is a bit bush, but they all seem to do it.
    Ya i agree with both. Would probably be beneficial for him to get some reps at AAA first, and delay his service time by a year. I'd expect he will be up by the end of April at the latest, maybe earlier. If he performs well in ST and at SWB he'll probably be up mid April, right when his 14 or however many days is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I live in his closet. Leo's not here. He might be in my closet. Unless JD is there, then he's in JD's closet for sure. Actually I think he's in JD's closet. Jd keeps taco bell in his closet. Leo has been known to eat taco bell and enjoy it.

For the record, RC's closet sucks. Nothing but a bunch of GI Joes stripped naked and RC apparently made little tiny, dildos and crazy glued them to Joe's parts The dildos actually have balls. It looks like RC has set them up in some strange ritualistic sex act with all his stuffed animals surrounding and cheering.
    I should have gone to JD's. Nothing to eat here, just a bunch of GI Joes having an orgy
    #BringBackMatty

Isnt Torres going to start in the minors , so they don’t loose a year of his minor league eligibility? Or something like that ?