Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Game 3: Sixers @ Raptors (10/21/17)

Tough start to the schedule. 3 straight playoff teams. Gotta get a win tonight.

I hate to day it because of how much Embiid means to us and this team; but I think we win without him tonight and I think the offense looks much smoother.

PROCESSING

we really need to win.

Iím worried about the guard defense again. I hope we put Ben on Ibaka, RoCo on DDR, JJ on their 3 (dunno who that is). That only leaves 1 ďmajorĒ worry defensively.

PROCESSING

I think we go 0-3 tonight. Hope Iím wrong. Iím good with it though. This is just a tough start to the year schedule-wise. No panic buttons yet

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    I think we go 0-3 tonight. Hope Iím wrong. Iím good with it though. This is just a tough start to the year schedule-wise. No panic buttons yet
    I really think "when is the panic button" would be a great conversation.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I really think "when is the panic button" would be a great conversation.
    I think most of us expected there would be definite growing pains for at least the first quarter of the season. Also, the tough schedule doesn't lend itself any help.

That said, if Sixers go 5-15 and Coach hasn't figured out a solid rotation and we don't continue to see progress in our young role players and Fultz then I won't be very happy.

Not happy with the 0-2 start, but it's way too early to sound the alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    I think most of us expected there would be definite growing pains for at least the first quarter of the season. Also, the tough schedule doesn't lend itself any help.

That said, if Sixers go 5-15 and Coach hasn't figured out a solid rotation and we don't continue to see progress in our young role players and Fultz then I won't be very happy.

Not happy with the 0-2 start, but it's way too early to sound the alarm.
    Yea I had my line at about 25 games. A hair over a quarter of the season and early January and my panic record would be about 5-20 though. I expect some close losses that look a little worse than the last two games as Ben, Fultz, and Embiid learn to close out some games.

PROCESSING

the raps have blown us out in seemingly every game since we started tanking. Embiid or not we need to show up and run and up down the floor on them

Until Fultz starts shooting his jumper you won't know the full potential of this team.

Hesi fade zipadeedoodahs or whatever.

Unless Derozan has an off game and/or Simmons decides to take over I don't really see the Sixers pulling this one off. They have to throw Covington on Derozan but even then, without Embiid they have zero inside presence on defense. I think we're gonna see a lot of layups and dunks from TOR tonight.

3 PF in 3 min lol

PROCESSING

these line ups and rotations are hilarious... gonna be fun being the laughing stock of the league with all the hype

Just mind boggling Fultz has not had the ball more in the previous 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    these line ups and rotations are hilarious... gonna be fun being the laughing stock of the league with all the hype
    As much as I agree, he'll figure it out. Just takes him 40 games longer than most coaches. He's rotating guys like he's still using nobodies.

Still the refs calling way too many fouls/calls. Annoying af

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast