Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Tremaine Edmunds > Roquan Smith... just personal preference.

and Davenport scares me a bit... i watch him and i get flashbacks of Shawn Oakman... maybe i'm way off... i can't wait to see him at the combine, but that's my initial reaction...
    Last edited by Richard Mitten; Yesterday at 10:01 AM.

Edmunds looks slower than Smith. We are already one of the slowest defenses in football. I guess I will wait till the combine to really judge but not really excited about drafting lesser athletic ILB's.

In other thread crewfan says letting Clay go would really hurt our pass rush, but I agree Papa..what pass rush? Perry even on good games gets a sack and doesn't do jack otherwise the rest of the game. Clay had 3 sacks in a game and had 8.5 on the year. Had like 2.5 through 10 games. I like Armstrong from Kansas too. I wonder if an OLB or CB slips into early R2 if Pack would trade up? Davenport could be a guy that really rises up boards also. Super athletic. Like Landry. Maybe OT from Texas. Evans from Bama. One name I think could be a sleeper for Packers to take is Kirk from A&M.

I watched a little on Lorenzo Carter OLB from Georgia. He didn't put up the stats but, I think he has the athletic ability to be a solid OLB in the NFL. Probably could get him in the 2nd or 3rd round depending on what his combine looks like.

RIP Gene Wilder

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789