Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you draft first?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kristaps Porzingis

10 17.86%
  • Karl-Anthony Towns

6 10.71%
  • Anthony Davis

6 10.71%
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo

32 57.14%
  • Nikola Jokic

0 0%
  • Joel Embiid

2 3.57%
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Mtm itís passed time to give kp god status right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol you cant toss me on this mine.. I argued with the less than smart ones in your forum last year how Porz would unleash without the anchor of Melo and Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing:31976596
    null
    Seriously. 34 pts and 2 blocks in 26 minutes.

Can we keep doing this? Coming in here and posting his stat lines. Is this what it feels like to troll? I have been on here for over a decade and never been banned. Maybe I am due.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I've seen nothing to suggest he will miss anything more than a sporadic game to have it drained during the season for it. It's something he's been dealing with for years. There was no off-day to have it drained after Dwight pushed him around and flared it up. He also rolled his ankle. Not sure which one was more of the reason he sat last night but the elbow thing doesn't seem like an issue at all based on his own comments and everything I've read.

Porzingis said*before the Knicksí 112-99 loss to the Magic*that he may need a procedure on the ongoing elbow situation after the season. Heís had bursitis for years Ė an inflammation of the elbow. He said he may have it drained or another sort of minor surgical procedure.
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/re...gery-on-elbow/

KP looks better and better each game and this midget ball league can't stop him with their double teams.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    In the offseason possibly. As of right now he's not planning on missing games due to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplashMan View Post
    In the offseason possibly. As of right now he's not planning on missing games due to it.
    I mean....Iím like 99% sure they used it for the reason he sat out the other night.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean....Iím like 99% sure they used it for the reason he sat out the other night.
    It was his ankle also, I'm sure if he didn't hurt his ankle he would have played.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I think he was nicked and they gave him the night off on a back to back. Not concerned yet (34 in 3 quartets helps you feel good about his health even he did clutch it once)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ball4reel View Post
    It was his ankle also, I'm sure if he didn't hurt his ankle he would have played.
    Even better. honestly, he needs to redshirt the season like the 76ers do, get a top pick, and start getting more talent around him
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Even better. honestly, he needs to redshirt the season like the 76ers do, get a top pick, and start getting more talent around him
    I mentioned on the Knicks board yesterday they should be tanking a couple more years yet. They'll still miss the playoffs but wont have a top pick either.

If Jeff calls KP ***** one more time he'll ask for a trade. Also KP's brother already mentioned about treating KP right.

I mentioned on the Knicks board yesterday they should be tanking a couple more years yet. They'll still miss the playoffs but wont have a top pick either.
    They'll realize they should have done it after KP demands a trade or walks in FA
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Iím so glad the National media bashed Towns for his lack of effort on the defensive end. It seems to have lit a fire under him since then. His defense has been much improved since then.

If Jeff calls KP ***** one more time he'll ask for a trade. Also KP's brother already mentioned about treating KP right.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    They'll realize they should have done it after KP demands a trade or walks in FA
    Yeah cause so many 23 year olds turn down that extra year and 30 million on their first big contract.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast