Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How's this guy playing these days?

Here's a thread we can ask other posters about how a player has been doing that we haven't seen/heard of much in a while for whatever reason.

How's Aaron Brooks been these days?

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    I remember seeing him play against us as a TWolve during the preseason, but don't remember anything notable besides missing a couple of shots. Hearing his name brings me back to that Houston team when he was just destroying the Lakers in the playoffs. Rockets took us to 7 games that season.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

I'll just do former Warriors:

Kent Bazemore? He was a good bench 3 and D player who last I saw was way overpaid.
    Justin Holiday? He was a good bench 3 and D player who had potential to be a great defender. One of the best Bulls ... that's not saying much.
    Andrew Bogut? Too often injured. Great illegal screener, ball mover, defender.
    Leandro Barbosa? Great bench scorer. No D.
    Marreese Speights? Great bench shooting big. No D.
    David Lee? Enjoying the beach with his hot girl ... waiting for a contender to need him.
    Jarrett Jack? Chucker who is just good enough to help you lose.
    Carl Landry? Retired?
    Dewayne Dedmon? Good shot blocker, good enough center, 5 teams in 5 years.
    Jordan Crawford? Good bench scorer, no D.
    Festus Ezeli? Mr. Glass. Could have been an above average starting center in the NBA.
    Brandon Rush? Never got his speed back after knee. Bench 3 and D guy, now not really anything.
    Brandon Wright? Under-rated player who is just too fragile.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Johnny Flynn anyone?
    Official Kevin King Crew

Where's Michael Jordan playing these days?

What’s up with Brandon Jennings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

True story: Years ago my buddy's sister got a bangbangbang! on her door in the middle of the night. Her husband (obviously) didn't want to answer the door but heard the guy screaming that he'd been shot and to call the police. He did. Turns out it was Carl Landry (this was during his tenure with the Rockets).

Love me some Aaron Brooks and Carl Landry. Last I heard Brooks was scraping by on the Wolves bench(?) and Landry was out of the league.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'll just do former Warriors:

Kent Bazemore? He was a good bench 3 and D player who last I saw was way overpaid.
    Justin Holiday? He was a good bench 3 and D player who had potential to be a great defender. One of the best Bulls ... that's not saying much.
    Andrew Bogut? Too often injured. Great illegal screener, ball mover, defender.
    Leandro Barbosa? Great bench scorer. No D.
    Marreese Speights? Great bench shooting big. No D.
    David Lee? Enjoying the beach with his hot girl ... waiting for a contender to need him.
    Jarrett Jack? Chucker who is just good enough to help you lose.
    Carl Landry? Retired?
    Dewayne Dedmon? Good shot blocker, good enough center, 5 teams in 5 years.
    Jordan Crawford? Good bench scorer, no D.
    Festus Ezeli? Mr. Glass. Could have been an above average starting center in the NBA.
    Brandon Rush? Never got his speed back after knee. Bench 3 and D guy, now not really anything.
    Brandon Wright? Under-rated player who is just too fragile.
    Speaking of which, the Pelicans just cut him.

Alex Kennedy‏ @AlexKennedyNBA

Wow. Last night, JC had 13 points and 7 assists, and he shot 5-10 from the field and 3-3 from three-point range.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Smush parker?

(besides posting in the laker forum)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this