Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Frank hurt again!!

Know I am not saying anything about who we should have picked. Its sense less!! All I am saying is that we are freaking stuck with baker. I did not understand how Beverly didn't even appear to be considered or just about any body else than we wound up with. Freakin be creative front office!!

And I actually under stand picking Frankie bc I believe Phil was fed up with these egotistical American players and was going to build a ball sharing European team. For better or worse. But we look f... Now

So I say make a major trade with at least 1 center and forward and get a serviceable guard that can help kp develop.

Apparently he's fine. Calm yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Apparently he's fine. Calm yourself.
    I didn't see anything conclusive that he was fine. I guess that must be an update. Didn't sound so fine to me

hey injuries even happen to HOFers....

Tweets
    Tommy Beer Retweeted
    Bobby Karalla‏Verified account @bobbykaralla 3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Dennis Smith Jr. will miss tonight's game with left knee effusion, per Mavs PR.

Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post

Tweets
    Tommy Beer Retweeted
    More
    haha nooooooo! I was bankin on DSJ to win the chip tonight. I know it's only two games into the season, but if anyone can do it, it's him

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Tweets
    Tommy Beer Retweeted
    More
    THat's a bummer Frank didn't have any history but he's quickly building one. DSJ had a history and knees were it. I hope it's minor

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

I hope dsj and frank get back on court soon and then frank shuts him down.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Can't believe goddamn Phil picked Dennis Smith Jr,. guy can't stay on the court...oh wait....

Its so far, bumped knee's and a ankle sprain. The two most common injuries in basketball, but sure fragile him, smh
    `

I read on another forum that Frank had a pristine injury history in Europe until the last game or the championship game or something. Can anyone confirm that?

Tweets
    Tommy Beer Retweeted
    More
    You can never be in the HOF if you play only 2 out of 11 games
    Last edited by nicnac; 10-21-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I read on another forum that Frank had a pristine injury history in Europe until the last game or the championship game or something. Can anyone confirm that?
    No, but no one in the front office or on the coaching staff met him until the night before the draft nor did they see him play in person. Based on that, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't properly vetted.

His Euro durability doesn't matter. Dude has barely played here since the draft since he as been constantly injured. Gotta get on the court son.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    No, but no one in the front office or on the coaching staff met him until the night before the draft nor did they see him play in person. Based on that, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't properly vetted.
    "According to an NBA source, Knicks general manager Steve Mills jetted to France to catch 18-year-old point guard Frank Ntilikina play Tuesday night for Strasbourg in a French League match against Nanterre."

http://nypost.com/2017/05/03/knicks-...d-from-france/

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged QT View Post
    His Euro durability doesn't matter. Dude has barely played here since the draft since he as been constantly injured. Gotta get on the court son.
    Sure it does. It will tell you if he has had a nagging injury history prior to banging knees with Kanter and landing on Willy's foot and turning his ankle.

Not concerned, anyone can bang knees or twist an ankle, it's not indicative of any underlying structural weakness.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast