Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors

1 100.00%
  • Pelicans

0 0%

Game 2: Dubs @ Nola

At the Smoothie King Center on 10/20 6:30pm GS -8.5

Warriors, lets rollllllll as in rick rolling the Pelicans on a Friday night!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Thumbs up Game 2: Warriors (0-1) @ Pelicans (0-1)

Will fill out the GDT later.

Go Dubs!

Defending world champions. Dynasty in full swing. Keep it down haters. Keep it down.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Game 2: Warriors (0-1) @ Pelicans (0-1)

I thought it's illegal to have multiple accounts on psd but now we know who Spanklin is

No D for another game.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No D for another game.
    its really looking pretty bad.

there is a myth that it looks bad cuz every team brings their best against the warriors- but thats not it- the warriors literally werent guarding anybody in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    its really looking pretty bad.

there is a myth that it looks bad cuz every team brings their best against the warriors- but thats not it- the warriors literally werent guarding anybody in the first half
    They were trying but their rotations are really off. Maybe it's limited practice or they are coasting ... but it's not good.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Isn't this game 3?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Isn't this game 3?
    Today is game 3 ... this thread is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Isn't this game 3?
    Today is game 3 ... this thread is a mystery.
    How is it a mystery?

We played against Nola yesterday unless I missed the whole Grizzlies moved to New Orleans bit. Unlike a some bandwagon noob, I know my Dubs schedule

So you guys gonna create a GT for game 3 that just started or you waiting for Lol,p to do it or it would hurt his feelings?