Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Boy if you feel like that facing teams like Indy and think we can beat Dallas with a rookie QB starting his first game, I think it might be a good idea to see a sports counselor to treat serious cases of the H word
    Umm redskins, Seattle, and rams.

Cowboys are not the Colts

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    This is absolutely terrible. Previous games you can watch and are like "we're a couple pieces away from turning this around"... This game makes you realize we're competing with the Browns for a reason.

Foster and Brown are both injured now also.
    We've looked as expected against top playoff level teams now sans Seattle (who hasn't looked great), and been competitive against the lower/mid tier teams. Not sure what's changed for anyone.

Injuries, rookies playing, large team turnover. I had this one down as a likely bad game.
    Yet I'm the one who called it on here as a game comparable to week one. You didn't and probably thought the same as Scoots so don't deny it. I'm the most level headed fan on this board when it comes to making predictions for the Niners

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

And another turnover by Beathard. Lol.

Yet I'm the one who called it on here as a game comparable to week one. You didn't and probably thought the same as Scoots so don't deny it. I'm the most level headed fan on this board when it comes to making predictions for the Niners
    Lol ! Too funny. Start calling you Nostra-dumbass

Boy if you feel like that facing teams like Indy and think we can beat Dallas with a rookie QB starting his first game, I think it might be a good idea to see a sports counselor to treat serious cases of the H word
    Umm redskins, Seattle, and rams.

Cowboys are not the Colts
    Redskins is NOT a good team. Yes good QB but can Kirk lift an average team? CJ played better than him in the 2nd half last week for Pete sake. Seattle was the exception but their OL is awful which is why they struggle scoring against us after I seen the plays closely

Redskins is NOT a good team. Yes good QB but can he left an average team? Seattle was the exception but their OL is awful which is why they struggle scoring against us after I seen the plays closely
    Which is why they're 3-2

40-3 lmao

Redskins is NOT a good team. Yes good QB but can he left an average team? Seattle was the exception but their OL is awful which is why they struggle scoring against us after I seen the plays closely
    Which is why they're 3-2
    Its the competition they face always...not the record. Trust me on this

Huh? We played decent against Seattle, rams and redskins. Cowboys are 2-3.

We have looked better than expected coming into this game clearly.

Colts and cards are the only more/mid tier teams we've played. The others all have a shot at the playoffs
    Record to me isn't indicative of where a team is talent wise. A great team can still find a way to be 2-3.

Rams to me have a cupcake schedule, Redskins I see as mid level.

Its the competition they face always...not the record. Trust me on this
    They're playing their schedule.

Record to me isn't indicative of where a team is talent wise. A great team can still find a way to be 2-3.

Rams to me have a cupcake schedule, Redskins I see as mid level.
    Again, they're playing their schedule. Rams are better than you're giving credit for imo. Redskins are above mid tear imo also

Yikes, almost an interception

Guess Beathard didn't have 2-3 ints, but had fumbles instead.

Again, they're playing their schedule. Rams are better than you're giving credit for imo. Redskins are above mid tear imo also
    Yeah, I get that they are playing their schedule, an easy schedule for an emerging team is going to make them look better. If they barely beat THIS team, how good are they? Being 2-3 doesn't make Dallas a bad team. Redskins seems to be a matter of personal opinion.

Yeah, I get that they are playing their schedule, an easy schedule for an emerging team is going to make them look better. If they barely beat THIS team, how good are they? Being 2-3 doesn't make Dallas a bad team. Redskins seems to be a matter of personal opinion.
    2 things, division games are never a gimme and also extremely easy to overlook a team like the 9ers.

No different than redskins taking their foot off the gas against the 9ers last week and giving us false hope with Beathard.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast