Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793

    Week 7: Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers

    https://youtu.be/OKhdd7y-SVU


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    What a run by Hyde!


    Let's make it into the endzone here!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Posts
    4,723
    Ugh!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,927
    How can Beathard make it to the pros and be so unaware of his pocket?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    How can Beathard make it to the pros and be so unaware of his pocket?
    When you give up 3 TD in the half mostly on running plays up against our top DL picks for the past 3 seasons...it's on the defense line, NOT offense. CJ is playing well in his first start of the season imho so no need to criticize him like a vet


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    All I need is for Madden to come to the Switch.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    All I need is for Madden to come to the Switch.
    https://youtu.be/3F7Q2BNlEEA


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,927
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    When you give up 3 TD in the half mostly on running plays up against our top DL picks for the past 3 seasons...it's on the defense line, NOT offense. CJ is playing well in his first start of the season imho so no need to criticize him like a vet
    I criticize him as a starter. He's oblivious to his surroundings.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Good drive here to open the second half.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,377
    Good drives that sputter out deep. Frustrating.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Posts
    4,723
    Just have no luck at all.... WR falls down on the slant....

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,927
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Good drives that sputter out deep. Frustrating.
    Should have tried the fg there in my opinion

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,927
    Lol, wow. Just wow

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    Good drives that sputter out deep. Frustrating.
    Should have tried the fg there in my opinion
    Hindsight opinion are irrelevant...you could of said that before the play failed lol


    Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •