Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: Dallas Cowboys (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (0-6)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT San Francisco 49ers
    10/22/2017 4:05 PM EST
    Levi's Stadium

We play Redskins, Chiefs, Falcons and Eagles after this.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    We play Redskins, Chiefs, Falcons and Eagles after this.
    Yep, not an easy schedule haha. I think we'll end that stretch with a winning record, though. I think we'll be 7-4 after that stretch, 6-5 at worse. I'm thinking Sean Lee will help our defense a lot but also the bye to make adjustments. Turnovers will be coming soon I have to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yep, not an easy schedule haha. I think we'll end that stretch with a winning record, though. I think we'll be 7-4 after that stretch, 6-5 at worse. I'm thinking Sean Lee will help our defense a lot but also the bye to make adjustments. Turnovers will be coming soon I have to believe.
    Each of our last two losses were largely due to a costly mistake - With the Rams it was that Ryan Switzer muffed punt for a touchdown the other way...and the last game was Prescott throwing a ball that bounced off the hands of a receiver that resulted in an interception at a critical part of the game. Of course, our defense was not stout enough to hold off surges in the 2nd half of either game....but, those critical lapses were the difference in points. This year, the NFC East feels tougher. The Redskins and Eagles are playing really well and beating good teams from the rest of the league. Our defense always looks vulnerable when Sean Lee's out. He has a high football IQ that sniffs out plays more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Each of our last two losses were largely due to a costly mistake - With the Rams it was that Ryan Switzer muffed punt for a touchdown the other way...and the last game was Prescott throwing a ball that bounced off the hands of a receiver that resulted in an interception at a critical part of the game. Of course, our defense was not stout enough to hold off surges in the 2nd half of either game....but, those critical lapses were the difference in points. This year, the NFC East feels tougher. The Redskins and Eagles are playing really well and beating good teams from the rest of the league. Our defense always looks vulnerable when Sean Lee's out. He has a high football IQ that sniffs out plays more often than not.
    Well last year the teams all were pretty good too really, we just need to keep grinding. The way our schedule opened was really tough with those top defenses all in a row. I'm not really all that concerned with the rest of our schedule as much because we don't play those super tough defenses anymore (aside from Seattle). Atlanta has also looked much more vulnerable this year too

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Iím not liking this game for Dallas for several reasons. First letís start with Garrett, his record against rookie head coaches is not good. His record against rookie/2nd year QBís is not good. His record coming off of a bye is not good. Well we got all three in this game.

Then look at the San Fran losses. I believe every one of their losses has been by less than 5 points. Theyíre playing well, theyíre just not finishing.

Then factor in Carlos Hyde. The guy is having a really good year. Their run game is very strong. Our run defense is very weak. Although Sean Lee will be back this week. Plus they are desperate for a win.

I just see this game going not very well for Dallas unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iím not liking this game for Dallas for several reasons. First letís start with Garrett, his record against rookie head coaches is not good. His record against rookie/2nd year QBís is not good. His record coming off of a bye is not good. Well we got all three in this game.

Then look at the San Fran losses. I believe every one of their losses has been by less than 5 points. Theyíre playing well, theyíre just not finishing.

Then factor in Carlos Hyde. The guy is having a really good year. Their run game is very strong. Our run defense is very weak. Although Sean Lee will be back this week. Plus they are desperate for a win.

I just see this game going not very well for Dallas unfortunately.
    I've seen many 49er games, by chance of the national scheduling.... and they have more talent than people realize. They played the Rams down to the wire in a thriller and have put up a fight with the Redskins.

I think our defense is a serious concern. We have put up 30 points in our last two losses, yet still manage to lose it...that means the defense can be exploited and leaves our offense to have to almost carry it on its shoulders. And the offense has its own line issues. Trevor Simien who has looked mediocre against other teams looked like Montanna against ours. I don't know how this game's going to go, but I think it's one of those trap games the Cowboys have to be vigilant--you look at the 0 win teams like the Giants and Chargers who people thought would easily lose against some teams with winning records end up getting their first win.

We win and we win easy. Our defense will be much healthier and will finally be near full strength.

Run defense will be much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Letís go! Momentum a To what are those??

Yankees Farm System

I think I saw a stat last week that we have the worst run blocking OL in the entire league.. Has anybody else seen it?

Zeke is gonna eat today boys

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I think I saw a stat last week that we have the worst run blocking OL in the entire league.. Has anybody else seen it?
    Lol we canít possibly have been that bad I donít think.

Yankees Farm System

So far so good on the defensive end

Yankees Farm System

Absolutely idiotic play by Dak. Just throw it away!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Absolutely idiotic play by Dak. Just throw it away!!!!
    Yea heís gotten a little too easy with the ball there sometimes at the last second he going down.

Yankees Farm System

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast