Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    As much as it pisses me off when something like this happens I'm still glad to see the NBA admit the wrong call was made. I think anyone that was watching the end of the game knew Detroit didn't inbound that ball within 5 sec so I do feel a little better having the NBA admit it. Screwing up some foul calls is one thing but if they can't count to 5 I think there's a problem.

Huge win and this thing is dead. Whiteside made Embiid his *****, there's no excuses for him going forward.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

Miami HEAT Game Thread 2017/18 Season

Watching Whiteside kill Embidd all night was great, especially with there rivalry

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Did you guys notice that most of the hers players left and headed straight to their locker room as soon as the game was over; this is Miami & hers final meeting of the year.

It's customary for the players & coaches to hand shake and small talk on the court, when it's the final time the teams will meet for the year. I notice only 2 to 3 hers players actually do it & everyone bolted for the locker room.

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

If only Embid could play for every other team in the NBA, then we would get a motivated Whiteside every game.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Huge win and this thing is dead. Whiteside made Embiid his *****, there's no excuses for him going forward.
    It's too bad we can't just have Embiid play for whatever team the Heat is playing that night because Whiteside seems to always bring his A game when he faces him. There's no denying he's valuable when he plays like he did last night. I really wish he could just find some consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Did you guys notice that most of the hers players left and headed straight to their locker room as soon as the game was over; this is Miami & hers final meeting of the year.

It's customary for the players & coaches to hand shake and small talk on the court, when it's the final time the teams will meet for the year. I notice only 2 to 3 hers players actually do it & everyone bolted for the locker room.

Lmao
    Yeah, I did notice that. It seemed like a few guys from the 76ers (I think I saw Bellineli and Covington for sure) shook hands or whatever but most just left.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    If only Embid could play for every other team in the NBA, then we would get a motivated Whiteside every game.
    Haha, I made this same comment before scrolling down and seeing you said the same thing. Maybe the Heat could just ask the other team's center to wear an Embiid mask even. That might be enough to get Whiteside hyped.

Another big game tonight

Y'all know I love Whiteside

The only time I ever wanna move him is when I see Bam start lol

4 points , 6 rebounds and crazy defense/energy in 9 minutes so far

Good start

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

You know when coach Haslem gets to play the boys did there job

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Big win for the heat. Hopefully we can build on these couple of important victory's for the upcoming road trip

I expect a loss Monday in Portland, but both the Kings and Lakers are completely winnable.

Whiteside is so nonchalant. Not sure he really even wants to play how his tone was.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Whiteside is so nonchalant. Not sure he really even wants to play how his tone was.
    I hate when people say this kinda ****

A guy doesn't have to talk a certain way to mean anything

He's a relaxed guy...he doesn't have to talk how you want him to to make you feel like he wants to play

He's been complaining about wanting more minutes all season

Obviously he wants to play

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast