Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    So, using your logic, Dedmon should not have been allowed to shoot 3's because his previous season he was at 69% from the line. So where in you chicken-egg scenario do you give the player the green light?

Your confused because you took 2 different posts and merged them in your head. In one post I a made a guess on attempts. In the other I went and looked up the stats for more accurate numbers.
    Chicken comes before the egg. I'm probably not green lighting anyone to shoot threes until they can hit closer to 75% of wide open uncontested shots from a much closer distance.

Also as my opinion on Whiteside. He hasn't shown me he can hit mid range shots consistently yet either so I wouldn't be confident in any 3s. Without looking I'd bet on midrange shots he might not even be mid 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    what has happened to our defense? Everyone can score on us all of a sudden
    Our guards suck at D and Whiteside is crap when it comes to pick n roll defense.

On another note it looks like Whiteside is back to crap this half.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

wade has played well. Others gotta step up defensively

Did something happen to Bam? I mean any reason why hes not playing?

winslow is beasting lol

i cannot believe that ending. we get MASSIVELY screwed on an OBVIOUS 5 seconds violation and then wade misses a point blank layup because he tries to arc it over a ghost defender? what a fcking tough loss man

Whiteside is now the weak link (along with JJ of course). These guys play with so little effort and consistency.

Its like they're partying all night blowing money. Only way I can explain their inconsistent energy levels.

Tough loss, Wade did what he could down the stretch but you can't make them all. The ball bounces another way at some point and it's a different outcome. Beat them Saturday.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Chicken comes before the egg. I'm probably not green lighting anyone to shoot threes until they can hit closer to 75% of wide open uncontested shots from a much closer distance.

Also as my opinion on Whiteside. He hasn't shown me he can hit mid range shots consistently yet either so I wouldn't be confident in any 3s. Without looking I'd bet on midrange shots he might not even be mid 30s.
    This is what I was thinking. Until he can hit mid-range jumpers more consistently I wouldn't want him stepping out further. I doubt he shoots any better than like 30% on any shots outside the paint. Also, he's not the greatest with moving the ball so if he's camping out at the 3 pt line to try to get his shots then he's just going to stop the ball movement. I think it's better to keep him near the paint and have him work on the mid-range game.

Quote Originally Posted by archdevil84 View Post
    i cannot believe that ending. we get MASSIVELY screwed on an OBVIOUS 5 seconds violation and then wade misses a point blank layup because he tries to arc it over a ghost defender? what a fcking tough loss man
    After Wade pump faked his defender Morris was right there as a help defender. If Wade didn't arc his shot he would have gotten it blocked. It was unfortunate that the help defender was so close because otherwise he has a wide open layup. Also seemed like Olynyk was in position for an offensive rebound and put back but he mistimed his jump.

If Wade hits 1 of his 3s they win but I'll put this loss on Whiteside for not showing up following a great game. A little to Dragic too for being outplayed by their backup PG. The starters were bad, bench scored over 60.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Unfortunately that's what Whiteside almost always seems to do. You would think a good game would give him some confidence and motivation and that he could build off it and put some good games together but that isn't the case most of the time.

RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

lol

Just crazy.

The refs should have to sit in front of the media and answer questions just like the players & coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    lol

Just crazy.

The refs should have to sit in front of the media and answer questions just like the players & coaches.
    Refs have been pretty bad this year. Especially that lady one. I can't remember her name and I get we are trying to open the doors up for everyone. But someone has to be better than her. She is just plain horrible.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast