Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The NBA and the soap Opera that will be this season.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...hot-lonzo-ball

Jesus christ after 1 loss and this dude loses his ****ing mind.... I actually feel bad for the lakers fans because its a lose/lose... If they win thise dude will be insufferable..if they lose he will be even worse. He is literally going Ham on beverly after 1 game and already bringing up his other sons/his shoe/money/etc etc etc lol

Beverly ended the game by making his son his ***** and this guy is going off?

ESPN/tnt/nbatv needs to just not talk to him.

PROCESSING

This is the problem with Lonzo that scared some GMs. We'll have to see what happens after more than 1 game.

Can you imagine 2 of his sons in the NBA? Twice as much Ball to go around?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

You gotta give Lavar credit, though. This guy would make a great salesman..

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    You gotta give Lavar credit, though. This guy would make a great salesman..
    He is in snake oil sales....er I mean car sales.

PROCESSING

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    TBH, this isn't something that would bother me. The NBA is the new WWE. Lavar is like a Don King of sorts, he's just a hype man. At the end of the day, the NBA is an entertainment platform. You can tell by his body language, he's joking. He's cracking up the whole time and is barely holding it in. Just laugh and move on, lol

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    TBH, this isn't something that would bother me. The NBA is the new WWE. Lavar is like a Don King of sorts, he's just a hype man. At the end of the day, the NBA is an entertainment platform. You can tell by his body language, he's joking. He's cracking up the whole time and is barely holding it in. Just laugh and move on, lol
    it would bother me as a fan because... who will want to go there in free agency when they have to deal with this crap daily? how long until the lakers players get annoyed and cold shoulder lonzo because of it?

To be fair that could be for multiple things this season

I'm waiting to see if Durant sees Dozier wearing 35 for the thunder, and immediately goes to flagrant foul him.

Or if D'angelo Russel puts up fantastic numbers as a Net

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

Why does LavarBall bother you nerds so much.

ďI feel bad for Laker fansĒ. Itís just a dad who trash talks. Itís basically a tiny price to pay for a player that looks like a transcendent talent already. That game against the Suns was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LA Rams 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenceman View Post
    Why does LavarBall bother you nerds so much.

ďI feel bad for Laker fansĒ. Itís just a dad who trash talks. Itís basically a tiny price to pay for a player that looks like a transcendent talent already. That game against the Suns was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He was very good against a horrid horrid team.. The suns could be one of the worst defensive teams in memory as well.. When balls sucked the first game I said it was just 1 game which is the same here but yes a very good game.

Lonzo did aight in his 2nd game.....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

That background music in that video is on point... Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Lonzo going to be legit. His feel and ability to see the court will make him a solid starter at worse.

Lavar is a goof/troll. ESPN is catering to his tactics and giving him mad free publicity. I guess when he's on air they get ratings and in turn they give him publicity/marketing so ESPN doesn't care as its win/win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He was very good against a horrid horrid team.. The suns could be one of the worst defensive teams in memory as well.. When balls sucked the first game I said it was just 1 game which is the same here but yes a very good game.
    I feel like your down playing Lonzo a bit. The suns are trash so that should mean that everyone's gonna career games like that then right? Maybe they do but he still had to put those numbers up. It's only one game vs a **** team but he's showed he can play. I'm thinking he might edge out the Roy over Simmons after this one.

Lol. Game 2 of the year decided ROY!!!

Thatís a good one. I needed a laugh.

PROCESSING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast