0 0%
  • 4 - 6

2 22.22%
  • 7 - 9

3 33.33%
  • 10+

4 44.44%
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

10/20/17 GDT: Lakers @ Suns

Lakers vs. Suns

Date/Time: Friday, October 20th, 2017 - 7:00 P.M. PT

TV: Spectrum

Lakers ̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶L̶i̶n̶e̶u̶p̶ Rookies

(2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

Suns were getting destroyed by like 60 against a Blazer team without CJ.

Go out, hustle all game, finish hard and communicate. Should be a close game.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

So basically, what we learned last night is that because of LaVar and Lonzo, dudes are actually going to play hard defense against him. For once, someone in the NBA is going to play hard on defense. Amazing. Lonzo already changing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    So basically, what we learned last night is that because of LaVar and Lonzo, dudes are actually going to play hard defense against him. For once, someone in the NBA is going to play hard on defense. Amazing. Lonzo already changing the game.
    hahaha

Should be a much better game, we have to hustle as Aust mentioned. Not giving it your all and hustling is inexcusable. Hopefully they can knock down the open looks Lonzo gave them last night, tonight.

Our Bench has to play awesome basketball for us to win games this year. Keep Luol Deng on the bench, he's straight garbage.

comment repost

Laker Film Room‏ @LakerFilmRoom

I've chopped up every piece of footage from last night's gm, & Beverley's D negatively impacted Ball exactly once. Smh @ the narrative today
    I like the idea of every guard going at him and giving it their best on him. He has the mental makeup to overcome that and will be better for it.

Important note for Ingram last night, 6/7 FT (85%), 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 turnover. Had some good defensive series too. He missed some easy layups and open shots going 3/15 instead of 6 or 7/15. Imagine how different the narrative would be then.
    I wish athletes had stock so I could be a massive amount of his and make bank in the future. If there is one thing I know, it's that it will eventually start clicking for him.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

If we donít beat the suns, the season will be longer than we thought.

I hope to see a better game from Ingram

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Should be a much better game, we have to hustle as Aust mentioned. Not giving it your all and hustling is inexcusable. Hopefully they can knock down the open looks Lonzo gave them last night, tonight.

Our Bench has to play awesome basketball for us to win games this year. Keep Luol Deng on the bench, he's straight garbage.
    EXACTLY - Walton should be fired if he starts Luol Deng at SF again. It's just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    I like the idea of every guard going at him and giving it their best on him. He has the mental makeup to overcome that and will be better for it.

Important note for Ingram last night, 6/7 FT (85%), 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 turnover. Had some good defensive series too. He missed some easy layups and open shots going 3/15 instead of 6 or 7/15. Imagine how different the narrative would be then.
    I wish athletes had stock so I could be a massive amount of his and make bank in the future. If there is one thing I know, it's that it will eventually start clicking for him.
    This coincides what I saw. In the first game back from being out with an injury i'd say Ball did a pretty good job overall in running the offense. His issue was not with Beverly's defense but more about getting deeper into the paint after those screens and shooting more when open.

Also not worried about assists - we shot like crap and there were multiple plays where guys (Brandon Ingram) missed layups or got fouled - one even resulting in a clear path foul.

Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    EXACTLY - Walton should be fired if he starts Luol Deng at SF again. It's just stupid.
    That's the kind of **** that is just inexcusable. There is just no justification for doing that. Deng looks ****ing terrible.

The lineups and rotations were ****ing awful last night..

Lonzo failures this season is on the head of Walton. He needs to learn to protect his players and game plan for the level of aggression players are coming with against BI and Zo. He needs to get that BS share the ball ish out of BI's head and tell him take whatever shot you want with no consequences, EXCEPT! for weak drives!! when you go to the hole go hard or use the full extent of your size and athleticism or dont drive. Ball needs hard screens all the time. Not some times, all the time. another thing can he please let his players know the day before the game if there going to start or not!! How does he expect his players to react when they have been a starter there whole life and there told during shoot around or before tip that they have been demoted until further notice? Give these men at least a day to process the ish. I hope he learns from his mistakes and start to coach his *** off, because coaches are gauging his abilities as well as his players.

Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Ingram at SG? Bogut playing? Randle and Clarkson making mistakes galore?

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Ingram at SG? Bogut playing? Randle and Clarkson making mistakes galore?
    I actually thought Clarkson was our best player last night and would definitely start him instead because at least Clarkson can spread the floor, run the floor, and get to the rim.

Ball / Clarkson / Ingram / Nance / Lopez

Sub in Randle for Nance, Kuzma for Ingram in the first rotation.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast