Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Is Marshawn Lynch a cancer for the team?(Suspended 1 game, Post #29)

Seems like he's more of a selfish player rather than a team player, and also him leaving the stadium right after being ejected was selfish in my opinion. Thoughts?
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 10-20-2017 at 07:34 PM.

Cancer

Oh excuse me. He tried to break up a fight. Shouldn't have shoved the ref though.
    Last edited by erickench; 10-20-2017 at 05:12 PM.

He's not a cancer, he's also not veteran mature. No one does crap like that.

I'm OK with him being gone permanently....
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

That was just so bad, what if he has another lapse like that with something bigger at stake...
    "..When you have great coaches, then after you have great coaches you get great players, you have a great organization, and you tell them one thing-

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Lynch was in a tough situation defend your team mates or defend your cousin? What would yíall do? Lynch was trying to stop both team he never took a side. You guys saying heís a chief fan look at this video. Lynch and Marcus peters on bart you can see him flipping peters off and fans screaming ****** the chiefs. Relax guys! Thatís his family member.

Link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/chandaye/...45627786203136

Itís not like he was throwing fist at raider players he was just breaking the fight up. Plus itís not like peters completely got Carr in a dirty way. It was late yes but letís relax guys not like he ripped carrs helmet off.

He's not cancer. He's a great player. I can forgive him for what was really stupid. Especially because the Raiders won the game. Let's focus on the fact that the Raiders won--Amari Cooper had a career day. Derek Carr looked like the 125 million he got. A team can have a crappy month in the NFL and still win big. They can afford losses to the Broncos and Chargers--they could not afford to lose to the Chiefs. They came through. The game tonight is what we expected from the Raiders. We need to see more games like that from Cooper.

I have never seen our receivers and runningbacks fight for that extra yardage as they do this season. Lynch has set the tone for the Raider offense.

Lynch has set the tone? 266 yards in 6 games... 3.7 per att....

Look, I know he is a hometown boy and all, but wow..... He limits us dramatically in the passing game. His receiving skills are poor, and lacks the effort when blocking. He just isn't what he used to be.

The tone I worry about is in the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I have never seen our receivers and runningbacks fight for that extra yardage as they do this season. Lynch has set the tone for the Raider offense.
    So we should want his output, even count on it only to lose it the next time he has an outburst without thinking?

Just saying ....

Just win baby"

~ Al Davis ~

Cut his ***. I'm done with him. He brings nothing on the field anymore, Richard and Washington are both more productive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just wondering, if Lynch stays in the same....do we have the same result?...Hmmmm

IDK, It's hard to tell, I think Lynch is overrated because of his past experience and reputation, but I believe Richard can be a productive back. Seriously, Lynch has not been a full time RB.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Cut his ***. I'm done with him. He brings nothing on the field anymore, Richard and Washington are both more productive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Well said... This∆

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast