Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Your telling me olawale can run over people the same way lynch did and break tackles? Have you lost your mind? I think you just like lynch for an unknown reason. Yes lynch has issues but heís a damn good player. He only had limited snaps and was about 120 yeards away from 1,000 yards. Lynch was the best most consistent player on offense. Your dislike for lynch has nothing to do with his play. Just watch the games for once with no bias.
    We get it, dude. Keeps your pants on. Lynch runs harder and breaks more tackles than Olawale and prob everyone else in the league.

But, what about the rest of the stuff? Obviously, he's not the most harmonious RB in the league. He's not the fastest. Olawale and many others are better pass catchers and route runners out of the backfield and out wide. Is Lynch a better pass blocker than Olawale? How is Lynch in the film room? Does he help the rest of the offense prepare for an opponent?

Lynch could be the best pure power runner in the league (he's not), but that wouldn't make him without a doubt the best RB for this team or even on this team. Look at AP. He sucked for the Saints this year and for the Vikings last year, then did fine w/ AZ for a while.

I know Lynch makes you tingle and you're his biggest fan but the fact he's feuding w/ Carr alone means he needs to GTFO. Carr, the face of the franchise, is young and plays QB, the most important position in all of football. Lynch is at the end of his career, disrupts the locker room, and plays RB, the least important/ arguably most replaceable position in football.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

Also, Justin fkn Fargas and Michael Bush had equal or better seasons to Lynch's on much crappier teams. Replaceable production is replaceable.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

On the field everyone was a mess so Iím not going to lay that on Lynch

However off the field the advertising deals seemed to overtake the game a bit just like Carr did this season at times. Iíd ban this **** if I was Gruden until they win a division

Anyway guys Do you want to lose weight have you heard about this great new nutrasystem turbo for men I mean itís simple you eat and lose weight. So simple and food tastes great right. Especially if you donít like cooking you just eat and lose weight. Thereís even snack bars to fill those cravings you phat phukkers

Canít stand anything getting in the way of football really arenít these guys making enough money

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    On the field everyone was a mess so Iím not going to lay that on Lynch

However off the field the advertising deals seemed to overtake the game a bit just like Carr did this season at times. Iíd ban this **** if I was Gruden until they win a division

Anyway guys Do you want to lose weight have you heard about this great new nutrasystem turbo for men I mean itís simple you eat and lose weight. So simple and food tastes great right. Especially if you donít like cooking you just eat and lose weight. Thereís even snack bars to fill those cravings you phat phukkers

Canít stand anything getting in the way of football really arenít these guys making enough money
    Lol

In the meantime... what you need is the MANZIER. Lightweight, comfortable, transforms moobs into pecs. Get yours today!

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Lol

In the meantime... what you need is the MANZIER. Lightweight, comfortable, transforms moobs into pecs. Get yours today!
    Lol

Latavius Murray had 842 yards this year with 8 TDs. Would have lost some yards in exchange for not having Lynch's cancerous attitude on the team. Bad move Reggie.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Lol

It'scalled the BRO 😒
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

He would be a great RB for a 3 and none situation.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    Latavius Murray had 842 yards this year with 8 TDs. Would have lost some yards in exchange for not having Lynch's cancerous attitude on the team. Bad move Reggie.
    I agree. I never wanted Latavius to leave. I would rather keep my own talent and keep the team chemistry up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lynch is uncomfortable around Lynch.

https://youtu.be/oxb_2iuUozw

Lynch is human garbage.

This thread should closed. honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Lynch is human garbage.
    I think we all know how you feel about Lynch by now. Why must you keep repeating the same thing and try adding something constructive to the thread.

Itís odd to think that Lynch whose considered a power back is more comfortable in a zone blocking scheme. The question I have is has he at any point played in a power blocking scheme? If so what were the results of that?

How do you know it wasn't in jest?? I say shot like this to my friends and brother all the time...

"Hey, I'm gonna go ask this girl out."

"Shut the **** up, your scared *** ain't gonna do ****."

I mean, how can we take a snippet of a conversation and make a judgement that someone is human garbage haha?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't think there's anyone here that thought Lynch wasn't a flake. Most of us were hot for beast mode. I think he ran hard for us. Is he a trouble maker? I don't know the details, so I'll let Chucky decide. If he's ready to play, I'll welcome him back. We're all weird in our own way.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast