Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    King of the North!

Lauri is amazing

Those Channing Frye comps couldn't have been more wrong.

Bulls will probably get blown out now and lose 55+ games, but Lauri is exciting enough that I might watch this awful team quite a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Holiday was a sneaky good pickup.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah Holiday and Lauri have both looked good. I also think Valentine has looked pretty good tonight. He just needs to play within himself and I still think he can be a good NBA player.

Lauri not playing here in the 4th is super odd though. They should roll with him over Felicio right now IMO

Markkanen looks really solid and hes only 20! This is a perfect game IMO. Play well and lose a close game to help the tank but still be competitive and develop some guys. I actually wish they would shop Jerian Grant to see if they can get anything... I would like to go with Dunn and Felder at the point, Lavine/Holiday at the 2, Zip/Valetine at 3, Lauri/Niko/Portis at 4 and Rolo/Cris at C until they trade Rolo and move portis to backup C

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_BullsChris View Post
    Markkanen looks really solid and hes only 20! This is a perfect game IMO. Play well and lose a close game to help the tank but still be competitive and develop some guys. I actually wish they would shop Jerian Grant to see if they can get anything... I would like to go with Dunn and Felder at the point, Lavine/Holiday at the 2, Zip/Valetine at 3, Lauri/Niko/Portis at 4 and Rolo/Cris at C until they trade Rolo and move portis to backup C
    I don't know that Valentine has the size to play the 3 very much, probably Holiday there more for me. But yeah, I agree. Really, I wouldn't mind seeing Holiday start next to LaVine and Dunn once they return.

To be fair, while I'm not a Grant fan at all, he has looked a bit more confident tonight. He has been much more decisive, and if he can do that he should be able to be a role player on an NBA team.

Lauri needs more touches

Lol man I really don't like grant, he doesn't run pg effectively at all. Markannen needs 15-19 shots per game on this team

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't know that Valentine has the size to play the 3 very much, probably Holiday there more for me. But yeah, I agree. Really, I wouldn't mind seeing Holiday start next to LaVine and Dunn once they return.

To be fair, while I'm not a Grant fan at all, he has looked a bit more confident tonight. He has been much more decisive, and if he can do that he should be able to be a role player on an NBA team.
    Yea I agree with that. I like a dunn/holiday/lavine/markkanen/Center lineup. I am not a big fan of Valentine but if he can hit threes hes can be a decent backup player.

So many hated the Lauri pick. 3 games in and already feeling vindicated.
    KARL JOSEPH CREW

It's still early and he's weak defensively, but I'm glad Lauri is doing as well as I thought. That quick trigger is translating and it's a legitimate weapon. Glad people are seeing that now. He's making Arizona proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast