Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    It's too bad Dunn can't play so we could at least see what he has to offer. Definitely over Grant as a point guard. I think he should be a guy who comes off the bench as an off the ball player. He just doesn't have what it takes to run an offense really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It's too bad Dunn can't play so we could at least see what he has to offer. Definitely over Grant as a point guard. I think he should be a guy who comes off the bench as an off the ball player. He just doesn't have what it takes to run an offense really.
    Hes coming back in the next few days

Yea Lauri looked just fine. He can shoot and is more athletic than I thought which is nice. He needs work on defense but that will come. Just develop Dunn when hes back next week and Lavine in December and lose every game possible! TEAM TANK BABY, LETS GOOOO!!!!

Let the tank roll on ...
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Other than Lopez, it's hilarious that literally everyone on this roster can be sent to the G-League. What the hell is Valentine doing out there? A few instances I cringed on some of the decisions he made. Lauri looked good. I think they announcers said best rookie debut since Deng?

#TankSeason2017-18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#FlyTheW
    2016 World Series Champions!!!

We have a lot of talent. So much so if healthy I wouldn't be shocked to see us upset some teams. Even more so how we shot the 3 ball. That alone should keep us in games and win more games than expected. We just need to right the ship after that big fight and get Dunn healthy.

I had a good time watching the game outside if that 2nd quarter. I expect that to happen though. Grant is an eyesore for me and cringe worthy. Hes a good talent but his basketball IQ is just bad at times. Valentine is just a spotup shooter at best in the nba. I was so happy to see Kay get minutes over Pax 3.0 because every time he gets in the game teams press him and just get all up on him. I truly believe Kris and Kay should be the PGs were considering as our core. We know who Grant and Payne are at this point. I want us to be highly competitive throughout the game and scare the heck out of teams for 4 quarters and then just barley lose at the end. Ill be ok with the season if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Hes coming back in the next few days
    Oh really? I thought he was out for a month or so. That's good news

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I had a good time watching the game outside if that 2nd quarter. I expect that to happen though. Grant is an eyesore for me and cringe worthy. Hes a good talent but his basketball IQ is just bad at times. Valentine is just a spotup shooter at best in the nba. I was so happy to see Kay get minutes over Pax 3.0 because every time he gets in the game teams press him and just get all up on him. I truly believe Kris and Kay should be the PGs were considering as our core. We know who Grant and Payne are at this point. I want us to be highly competitive throughout the game and scare the heck out of teams for 4 quarters and then just barley lose at the end. Ill be ok with the season if that.
    Yeah I enjoyed watching it too, outside of the horrendous second quarter. I like Felder alright, but not sure I view him as a core player though. I imagine we will play somewhat competitive in a lot of games but lose them late. That seems to be the M.O. for most young teams.

Man, Valentine is even worse than I thought he was. The Bulls have a habit of drafting spot up three point shooters and thinking they can do more (Valentine/Niko/Doug). Valentine shouldn't be playing and he definitely shouldn't be looking to create off the dribble or handling the point.

I've never been that high on Dunn also and I think he will disappoint a lot of people on here expecting him to take a big leap this season. I hope I'm wrong but offensively he's way too raw and his intangibles/IQ are way below than what they should be for a PG with no offensive game. Love his defense, but I think his ceiling is Marcus Smart which isn't pretty as far as ceilings go.

Right now the only real NBA starters on the Bulls are Lopez, LaVine, and Lauri. Holiday, Felicio, Bobby, Zipser, and perhaps Felder/Grant could be capable backups on good teams but nothing more than that. Hopefully the Bulls luck into a top 2-3 pick this year and next year while staying cap flexible....unless they luck into a superstar free agent within the next 2 seasons which is about as likely as me going pro.

I think Dunn might be the most important bulls player to evaluate this year. If he shows promise that's great, then we can have him as r PG of the future, if he disappoints, then we address the important position of PG in the draft and/or FA. I really wish he wasn't hurt right now, I'd be a lot more excited to watch tonight's bulls game if he was playing.

Dunn and Portia are the wild card guys on the team. Two players who most likely won't develop into anything special, but can't completely be written off yet.

I think they both are rotational players but hope they can become something more.

I do agree they both r wild cards. I do think Dunn has a lot more upside tho

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast