Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Grant looked off Lauri again he had Patty on him

I really don't get why Grant is still starting. Dunn outplays him each and every game. Is there any reason to keep Dunn as a backup?

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I really don't get why Grant is still starting. Dunn outplays him each and every game. Is there any reason to keep Dunn as a backup?
    2nd team would be shitier without him????

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I really don't care much about our lineups. I just want us to put out the worst possible combinations possible. We need that number 1! 3 at worst.

I've gotten on garpax in the past and they deserve it the draft picks those guys made for quite a few years there were pretty pathetic but if things go our way in the lottery this team could be really good in two years. I never expected Lauri to be this good I was happy with the trade for Lavine and the ability to suck to get into the lottery but this worked out much better than I thought with Lauri, Dunn, Lavine plus potential for 2 lottery picks within the next two seasons. You have role players like Portis and Valentine who look like they will be good bench players as well.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    I've gotten on garpax in the past and they deserve it the draft picks those guys made for quite a few years there were pretty pathetic but if things go our way in the lottery this team could be really good in two years. I never expected Lauri to be this good I was happy with the trade for Lavine and the ability to suck to get into the lottery but this worked out much better than I thought with Lauri, Dunn, Lavine plus potential for 2 lottery picks within the next two seasons. You have role players like Portis and Valentine who look like they will be good bench players as well.
    Lets not give them any credit... A blind squirl finds a nut every now and then. Remember. This is the same group of people who traded Doug and Taj for Payne. And while Taj wae likely lost. And Doug was not that good. Payne isn't even a D league caliber player. Not to mention they added a 2nd round pick in that deal.

Speaking of 2nd round picks. Trading our 2nd for $. Paying Niko. One positive hardley make up for their multiple mistakes they have had.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Just keep losing Bulls, but there is some light waaaaay at the end of the tunnel.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Nwaba could be back soon not that serious so thatís great news

Should roll with Dunn/ Holiday / Quincy ( though seems like Nwaba injury not as serious as thought ) / Lauri / Lopez

Then when Lavine is back keep Nwaba at SF and move Holiday to the bench , donít want him jacking up the shots with the starting unit thatís Lavine job.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast