Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Bulls Regular Season GDT

First game tonight, so far not very good! Discuss regular season games here.

When Robin Lopez and Justin Holiday are your best players you might just be terrible.

I don't see how this isn't one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league this season, and I'm totally okay with that.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    When Robin Lopez and Justin Holiday are your best players you might just be terrible.

I don't see how this isn't one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league this season, and I'm totally okay with that.

Yep, things aren't going to be great and that's ok. At least it's a direction. They did get it down to 14 from being down 27 just before half. So that's good I guess haha

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Also, Markannen looks very good so far

Reporter: What happened Dak?

Dak: I don't know, they were everywhere. I'd throw, they would intercept it. I'd try to run, they were right there. I'd look up, there they were. It's not fair. I miss my Zeke, I can't do this without him. They were right, all of them, they were all right. Wentz IS better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Also, Markannen looks very good so far
    TBH, if he plays well and LaVine plays well once he's healthy that's all I really care about. The rest of the roster is so bad the losses will pile up regardless.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I know this is early and some might not but any chamce we can trade holiday at the deadline for an asset.

Is it sad that Kay felder looked like our best active pg? Lmao I'm good lauri had a decent game and we are closer to bagley

Lol also I miss the classic GDT with the classics like khinrich12, kozelkid etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bbcmillionaire View Post
    Lol also I miss the classic GDT with the classics like khinrich12, kozelkid etc etc...
    Dude. There won't be enough people in here for it to warrant the effort. Nobody argues its better. But we may only get 10 post a game. 5 of which is stunner who seems to be the only total loyal fan here. This season is is gonma be bad and this forum will be dead.

I mean. The most active thread here in the past month was about politics and players taking a knee. And that only got to like 4 pages or so in a week and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I know this is early and some might not but any chamce we can trade holiday at the deadline for an asset.
    I think so with a cheap contract if he's averaging around 20 per and isn't shooting mid 40's and a couple 3's per, he will have value to a team that needs a wing. That should be our goal in Free Agency for the next few years while building through the draft. Sign guys like Holiday to cheap short deals, and let them play to build their value.

Looks like we've got a good one in Markannen. As long as he and Dunn develop, Lavine gets back at full strength and the losses keep piling, it's a win.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know kyben lol I'm just living in the nostalgia when the bulls page was so active we had other pages coming in to troll us.

I really liked lauri tonight, and I did a little research and he has the 3rd most points by a rookie so far. I know it's super early but we have to have something to be optimistic about right?

And Kay felder was a breath of fresh air from grant. I'm over the grant experiment. He just looks for his own offense and passes when he doesn't have any other options

Quote Originally Posted by bbcmillionaire View Post
    And Kay felder was a breath of fresh air from grant. I'm over the grant experiment. He just looks for his own offense and passes when he doesn't have any other options
    I think the sad thing is that an undersized PG who is lucky to have a bench role is probably as good if not better than our starters. Payne is abysmal. Grant is barely competent. Dunn hasnt shown enough for me to say. But unless he can really come together. Our PG play is gonna be probably as poor as they come.

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast