Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    You don't develop something like that without a physical reason.

You bring up Barkley's golf swing. Do you know what happened? He was really good, fanned a shot right, it hit a spectator in the head and put the guy in the hospital for a while trying to recover. Barkley talks about how that's in his head with every swing.

I had the yips with my short game for a long time because a chipmonk ran in front of my club and I killed it.

Yips never happen without a reason. Something lead to Kelle having these issues. Most likely and injury.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    So you're telling me that you believe everything you read? Good to know. Guess what? I'm Joshua Harris and this is my PSD account. I can see a blue sky, assuming I'm not colorblind. Can you see the pain in Fultz's shoulder? Me neither.

You've read that he had fluid drained from his shoulder; a muscle. I'm the Sixers owner and not a doctor but I'd think draining fluid from it is physically impossible.
    No, we can't SEE the pain lol. If I have the flu and you can't SEE the virus, does it not exist? You can see the symptoms. Just like we can see that he's playing hurt. That's obvious to me. He's hesitant and favoring the shoulder where there is discomfort. It's not like he just forgot how to play basketball or how to lift his arm properly. He's playing with an injury. Something is physically wrong. It couldn't be more obvious.

As for your non-doctor medical insight about draining fluid from the shoulder being physically impossible. Clearly not talking about taking fluid out of a muscle. Literally just Google it lol. Problem solved. It's a medical procedure that exists in real life lol.

So you're telling me that you believe everything you read? Good to know. Guess what? I'm Joshua Harris and this is my PSD account. I can see a blue sky, assuming I'm not colorblind. Can you see the pain in Fultz's shoulder? Me neither.

You've read that he had fluid drained from his shoulder; a muscle. I'm the Sixers owner and not a doctor but I'd think draining fluid from it is physically impossible.
    He was at Zarrett Rehab Center yesterday. Guess he was just having a chat. lol

Smh. I thought y'all were smarter than this...

We just saw, 3 of the last 4 season, rookies sitting an entire year due to injuries. But now we've changed our stripes overnight so much to actually playing a rookie with a seriously debilitating injury. OK. Sure.
    do you not understand the difference in the severity of the injuries? You really think all of the sudden Fultz changed to the most awkward, least effective form he could just bcuz?

So completely displacing the information is 100% the right thing to do? Got it. Let's just automatically assume after 4 games that the dude is a mental midget. Good call, buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Fultz our the next three games with....

....shoulder soreness.

PROCESSING

for all the good things BC has done so far he has been a laughing stock when it comes to the info he is providing on these players.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    for all the good things BC has done so far he has been a laughing stock when it comes to the info he is providing on these players.
    His handling of information has been way worse than hinkieís non-info approach. But since he gives the writer so much to write about itís cool, I guess.

Btw colangelo might be one of the greatest deflectors of responsibility Iíve ever witnessed. Itís epic. He never takes the hit.
    Last edited by MylesKong; 10-25-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    You don't develop something like that without a physical reason.

You bring up Barkley's golf swing. Do you know what happened? He was really good, fanned a shot right, it hit a spectator in the head and put the guy in the hospital for a while trying to recover. Barkley talks about how that's in his head with every swing.

I had the yips with my short game for a long time because a chipmonk ran in front of my club and I killed it.

Yips never happen without a reason. Something lead to Kelle having these issues. Most likely and injury.
    Yeah I heard Markelle was playing pickup over the summer and he drained a corner 3 but when the ball came down out of the net it landed directly on a caterpillar. Just hasn't been the same since. Hopefully shock therapy can make him forget but at this point who knows. That caterpillar had kids, man.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    His handling of information has been way worse than hinkieís non-info approach. But since he gives the writer so much to write about itís cool, I guess.

Btw colangelo might be one of the greatest deflectors of responsibility Iíve ever witnessed. Itís epic. He never takes the hit.
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    Yeah I heard Markelle was playing pickup over the summer and he drained a corner 3 but when the ball came down out of the net it landed directly on a caterpillar. Just hasn't been the same since. Hopefully shock therapy can make him forget but at this point who knows. That caterpillar had kids, man.
    lol

Shopping Okafor today, this time the Sixers have given Okafor's agent permission to go find a trade unlike in the past.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Shopping Okafor today, this time the Sixers have given Okafor's agent permission to go find a trade unlike in the past.
    Should have done it a year ago.

Bryan is just the bees knees.

Okafor for any point guard who can defend and shoot

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast