Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Lue decided to bench Wade but told him that he can say it was his idea. He can always say that at least he TRIED to start Wade.

If there's one thing Lue's good at, it's managing egos and being a player's coach.
    Lue is a terrible coach. Did he not think about how bad it would have been? I mean, he let Wade get the starting spot just because it's Wade. He looks lost out there. Rotations are terrible and awkward. He just waits for LeBron to get off the bench and then he takes a sigh of relief. I mean, he had weeks to come up with rotations that made sense. Anyone could have told him, Rose+Wade are NOT compatible.

Lue is pretty bad so far.

IT and Wade would be fine but Rose is literally the only PG, Calderon is terrible now, so he has to start.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

I'm shocked teams still sign Calderon. He was horrible like 5 years ago already.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I'm shocked teams still sign Calderon. He was horrible like 5 years ago already.
    He's a good locker-room guy and knows how to play smart basketball. Probably there for practices.

I get wanting to go small, but why should that be the starting lineup? GS plays small all the time but their starting lineup is big with a frontcourt of KD, Green, and Pachulia.

With Rose out, I'd rather we give the starting minutes to someone like Tristan over Calderon. Backup minutes go to Zizic. Start with:

Smith
    James
    Crowder
    Love
    Thompson

Smith has guarded point guards numerous times since his time here (we hid Kyrie on defense tons of times).

And run a bench with Wade, Shumpert, Korver, Green, Zizic. Obviously we can mix-n-match starters with the bench. Gives Wade an opportunity to play-make off the bench, while LeBron does it with the starters. We can go small or big for stretches at a time. Lue isn't making sense with his rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Didn't know you could get into the NBA being horrible.

#Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I get wanting to go small, but why should that be the starting lineup? GS plays small all the time but their starting lineup is big with a frontcourt of KD, Green, and Pachulia.

With Rose out, I'd rather we give the starting minutes to someone like Tristan over Calderon. Backup minutes go to Zizic. Start with:

Smith
    James
    Crowder
    Love
    Thompson

Smith has guarded point guards numerous times since his time here (we hid Kyrie on defense tons of times).

And run a bench with Wade, Shumpert, Korver, Green, Zizic. Obviously we can mix-n-match starters with the bench. Gives Wade an opportunity to play-make off the bench, while LeBron does it with the starters. We can go small or big for stretches at a time. Lue isn't making sense with his rotations.
    They saw this post and took that lineup. I imagine a lot of mixing and matching with the bench and 2nd unit.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    They saw this post and took that lineup. I imagine a lot of mixing and matching with the bench and 2nd unit.

In that case - to Lue: hit me up and I'll work as a consultant for dirt cheap.

Ballislife.com
    Ballislife.com
    @Ballislife

Oct 23
    LaVar Ball's message to the Wizards: They better beware cause Lonzo ain't losing again. Not in the same week!
    (link: http://bit.ly/2zvmKOp) bit.ly/2zvmKOp

Please...John Wall is the best all around PG in the NBA. Ball is about to be taken to John Wall's school of "how to be an NBA PG".

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Ballislife.com
    Ballislife.com
    @Ballislife

Oct 23
    LaVar Ball's message to the Wizards: They better beware cause Lonzo ain't losing again. Not in the same week!
    (link: http://bit.ly/2zvmKOp) bit.ly/2zvmKOp

Please...John Wall is the best all around PG in the NBA. Ball is about to be taken to John Wall's school of "how to be an NBA PG".
    "best all around in the NBA" is always a strange thing to say. Most evenly well rounded seems like a better definition for what you're going for.

He's going to eat Lonzo up though.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    "best all around in the NBA" is always a strange thing to say. Most evenly well rounded seems like a better definition for what you're going for.

He's going to eat Lonzo up though.
    Yep. Wall is a great defender, can pass the ball, is quick, can lay it up and dunk, and has a nice mid range game. Struggles with the 3 though. But when you have Beal and OPJR, you don't really need a 3 point game.

PAPI SMASH!

Yep. Wall is a great defender, can pass the ball, is quick, can lay it up and dunk, and has a nice mid range game. Struggles with the 3 though. But when you have Beal and OPJR, you don't really need a 3 point game.
    Great defender?

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Great defender?
    Relax i meant to say good. He is a good defender.

PAPI SMASH!

Relax i meant to say good. He is a good defender.
    That's more like it.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That's more like it.
    Sorry man. I want to see him shut down Lonzo. I also want to see him, but unlikely, give the middle finger to LaVar.

PAPI SMASH!

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast