Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Also what the heck was with the no-call on the Nuggets for their player running into someone on the Thunder? Then the pass to Harris and Westbrook raced over to contest the shot. But that should've been an offensive foul, dude just bulled into the Thunder player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5gARTD3Vgo
    The contact was a flop or a foul on the Thunder player was the ruling I believe.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Harden just won his fourth WC Player of the Week award, and he earned Player of the Month in November. At this point, he or the Rockets would have to hit a really rough patch to derail his MVP campaign.
    Playing with other great players is supposed to make it harder to win MVP ... so who is the top player playing without help? If the Bucks finish with their post-Kidd rate intact I understand they will win 70 games. If that happens surely Giannis will win the MVP.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Playing with other great players is supposed to make it harder to win MVP ... so who is the top player playing without help? If the Bucks finish with their post-Kidd rate intact I understand they will win 70 games. If that happens surely Giannis will win the MVP.
    Yo. That's going up tomorrow night, too. We got the Knicks. KP playing vs his future 72 win-pace team. And if we lose some how? Still a 62 win pace team. If they hold above a 60 win pace team until they start resting guys for playoffs, Giannis will be mvp.

And then I expect an apology via video from MTM and everyone else trolled me for not realizing how ****ing awful Jkidd was.

General Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Also what the heck was with the no-call on the Nuggets for their player running into someone on the Thunder? Then the pass to Harris and Westbrook raced over to contest the shot. But that should've been an offensive foul, dude just bulled into the Thunder player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5gARTD3Vgo
    Look like they just got tangled up. Not surprised that was a no call on a last second play. It could have been a 5 second violation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Yo. That's going up tomorrow night, too. We got the Knicks. KP playing vs his future 72 win-pace team. And if we lose some how? Still a 62 win pace team. If they hold above a 60 win pace team until they start resting guys for playoffs, Giannis will be mvp.

And then I expect an apology via video from MTM and everyone else trolled me for not realizing how ****ing awful Jkidd was.
    But who have they played, though? The only playoff team they've played since the middle of January was the Wolves, who beat them by 19. They've basically been beating the cellar dwellers the last few weeks (Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Suns). The only decent team thet beat was Philly, who beat them a few weeks prior.

Sure, they're winning games, but I don't think we can learn much from a sample size this small agaisnt terrible teams, and I definitely don't think Giannis has a great shot to surpass Harden. Harden's numbers are superior, and the Rockets have 10 fewer losses than the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Look like they just got tangled up. Not surprised that was a no call on a last second play. It could have been a 5 second violation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The bigger issue should be the no call on the fact that Jokic moved.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    But who have they played, though? The only playoff team they've played since the middle of January was the Wolves, who beat them by 19. They've basically been beating the cellar dwellers the last few weeks (Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Suns). The only decent team thet beat was Philly, who beat them a few weeks prior.

Sure, they're winning games, but I don't think we can learn much from a sample size this small agaisnt terrible teams, and I definitely don't think Giannis has a great shot to surpass Harden. Harden's numbers are superior, and the Rockets have 10 fewer losses than the Bucks.
    I agree with for the most part. And while I agree Giannis has a lot of ground to make up, prunty has already coached better than kidd hag his entire time. Prunty is making us great again.

How can espn and fsn1 talk about the same thing daily for three weeks straight. I don’t know how’s they have viewers.

Everyday it’s “Lebron leaving, help Lebron, Cavs in a crisis?, Cavs exploring trades, Cavs lockeroom chaos”

Jesus Christ, during football it’s time he’s cowboys, during basketball it’s wherever Lebron is.

Hardly hear about SA, Toronto, Houston, even Boston. Those teams are doing so well but somehow it comes back to Cavs. Do they not get sick of saying the same thing over and over?

Sorry guys, end rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan_Rocket View Post
    How can espn and fsn1 talk about the same thing daily for three weeks straight. I don’t know how’s they have viewers.

Everyday it’s “Lebron leaving, help Lebron, Cavs in a crisis?, Cavs exploring trades, Cavs lockeroom chaos”

Jesus Christ, during football it’s time he’s cowboys, during basketball it’s wherever Lebron is.

Hardly hear about SA, Toronto, Houston, even Boston. Those teams are doing so well but somehow it comes back to Cavs. Do they not get sick of saying the same thing over and over?

Sorry guys, end rant.

I'm tired of it too, bro.
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    It’s getting out of hand man, lets just fix it now.

He waived his no trade clause, gets traded to Houston for Anderson, Capela and filler with 3 first rounders (since they’ll be late)

Bam you have the deadly shot Ryno your team (had a night against y’all) and we get Lebron. Done.

It’s getting out of hand man, lets just fix it now.

He waived his no trade clause, gets traded to Houston for Anderson, Capela and filler with 3 first rounders (since they’ll be late)

Bam you have the deadly shot Ryno your team (had a night against y’all) and we get Lebron. Done.
    Gordon Anderson and 3 1st for LeBron and Wade, keep Capela as he's very important.

CP3/Wade
    Harden/Green
    Ariza/Tucker
    LeBron/Mbah a Moute
    Capela/Nene
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

You may not be with us anymore but your name, legacy, and what you stood for will last forever!

Not sure why LeBron refuses to waive that NTC. No one would blame him for wanting to waive it with these new reports about Cavs management. It tells me that LeBron has his own personal reasons outside of basketball because it takes someone who really cares about a place to want to stay in this garbage. Every franchise should be calling the Cavs for trades regarding LeBron.. I'm sure Dan Gilbert will listen since he's already convinced LeBron is leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Gordon Anderson and 3 1st for LeBron and Wade, keep Capela as he's very important.

CP3/Wade
    Harden/Green
    Ariza/Tucker
    LeBron/Mbah a Moute
    Capela/Nene
    Oh i agree, i just figured that Capela would entice the Cavs. Either way that was total sarcasm, Cavs would be judged if they took on Anderson.

Man theat lineup looks pretty tho don’t it.

Oh i agree, i just figured that Capela would entice the Cavs. Either way that was total sarcasm, Cavs would be judged if they took on Anderson.

Man theat lineup looks pretty tho don’t it.
    Haha yea it does. I think Cavs fans would be fine with it if they're getting 3 1sts for it. They're going full rebuild if LeBron is gone so Andersons contract doesn't hurt.

Doesn't matter right now though because LeBron said he isn't waiving his no trade clause.
    RIP lol, please!

8/1/2011 - 01/28/2018

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast