Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1082
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    45,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Cleveland does. Season series is 2-2 but Cleveland is a division winner. So if both teams go 51-31 then Cleveland wins the 3rd seed.

    Problem is - Philly ain't losing, and I'm not sure how hard Cleveland will go to beat the Knicks twice.

    Only hope Cleveland has for the 3rd seed is if the Knicks are tanking and if Milwaukee plays their ***** off trying to win that last game against Philly and maintain the 7th seed (to face Boston). I mean, it's possible, with Embiid being out.
    The win was big for us because we control our own destiny IIRC. If we win out we're the 3.

    PROCESSING

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,225
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The win was big for us because we control our own destiny IIRC. If we win out we're the 3.
    Yep, you guys win out and it's all yours.

    It's likely the scenario. See you guys in the ECF if we get past Toronto.

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex:32270945

    Cleveland does. Season series is 2-2 but Cleveland is a division winner. So if both teams go 51-31 then Cleveland wins the 3rd seed.

    Problem is - Philly ain't losing, and I'm not sure how hard Cleveland will go to beat the Knicks twice.

    Only hope Cleveland has for the 3rd seed is if the Knicks are tanking and if Milwaukee plays their ***** off trying to win that last game against Philly and maintain the 7th seed (to face Boston). I mean, it's possible, with Embiid being out.
    This is what I'm hoping for. At this point, if the Raptors are going to lose to the Cavs, then I much rather see some more basketball and hope we get them in the ECF. With that said, I don't have much confidence in the Raps beating the Sixers anyway.

    I also don't rule out a first round exit. The Wizards could turn it up and they are in the 8th spot right now.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,229
    Where is Giannis at? I will be rooting for the Bucks on Wednesday night. In Giannis we trust!
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  5. #1070
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,229
    Sixers are legit but man did they have an easy schedule.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  6. #1071
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    45,493
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Sixers are legit but man did they have an easy schedule.
    First half of our season was brutal.

    PROCESSING

  7. #1072
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    28,887
    Pretty good case for Harden as the obvious MVP from Kevin O'Connor:
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/4...en-mvp-all-nba

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

  8. #1073
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    45,493
    Milwaukee is low key tanking.

    Their pick goes to PHX 1-10 (not happening). But it also goes for 17-30. Right now they are tied with Miami for 16-17. If they can fall to the 8 seed in the east, and let one west team pass them, they keep their pick.

    Considering they’ve clinched a playoff spot they don’t need to worry about missing the playoffs, so they should lose out and keep their pick.

    PROCESSING

  9. #1074
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,473
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Pretty good case for Harden as the obvious MVP from Kevin O'Connor:
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/4...en-mvp-all-nba
    No doubt. He did get beat down by Westbrook though! That was cool to see, two MVPs going at it.

  10. #1075
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    17,463
    50 win streak ended, but the playoff streak continues at 21 straight seasons. 1 more to tie the record (Philly)

  11. #1076
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    45,493

    PROCESSING

  12. #1077
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    90,342
    Me and Giannis even though he was banned and sixer fans and giannis have been at war for a very very long time and today it finally ends...me and him made a bet when the sixers were a 9th seed at the all star break and per the bet if the sixers finished with the 4th or better seed he would never post another bad thing about the sixers and would become an embiid loyalist and fan... had i lost i would have been a giannis fan.

  13. #1078
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It was garbage then, too.


    If that's the rule then that's the rule, but meh. Not a fan of it.

  14. #1079
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    25,769
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Me and Giannis even though he was banned and sixer fans and giannis have been at war for a very very long time and today it finally ends...me and him made a bet when the sixers were a 9th seed at the all star break and per the bet if the sixers finished with the 4th or better seed he would never post another bad thing about the sixers and would become an embiid loyalist and fan... had i lost i would have been a giannis fan.
    Is the party at Chuck-E-cheeze or just straight Lazer tag??

  15. #1080
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    28,887
    It's worth noting that Luc Mbah a Moute dislocated his shoulder again last night against the Lakers. According to Woj, he's out for at least the first round of the playoffs. That shouldn't hurt the Rockets too bad. They should be able to to survive the first round, and hopefully the second. But if he's not back for the Warriors, that's going to be a really, really tough loss to replace...

    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •