Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lets be realistic here when you say stuff like that:

Bell and Green (and to some extent West) are PF's who log center minutes because of styles/matchup. Zaza, McGee, and Looney aren't logging 30 MPG. In fact I would be willing to bet that Looney/Jones/Bell don't see a ton of minutes and most have come in 20+ leads in the 4th quarter.

Having big leads can do amazing things when distributing minutes to a deep position.
    Bell and West get almost nothing but center minutes. And I did say that Green gets some ... I didn't include him in the list of centers on the roster. And of course none of them get 30 minutes a game. And Looney and Bell get minutes all over the place, not just in blowouts. Jones has spent the last couple weeks in Santa Cruz.

The reality is the Warriors are very good and deep at the other 4 positions and they don't really have someone capable of taking the center position. They all have limitations, but that's why they are cheap. Zaza sets the best screens and plays good position D but has stone hands, West is the smartest but just can't take the toll anymore, McGee is the 2nd most athletic and has more BBIQ than Jones (which should tell you how raw Jones is), Bell is small and still learning the game, Green can't take the toll of playing significant minutes at the 5. The result is regular rest nights for part of the rotation and Zaza averaging just 14 minutes, Looney just under 13, West 11, Bell 9, and McGee 9, and all but Zaza already have had 1 or 2 games off with DNPCD.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The team started 0-3 and is 7 and 5 while getting excellent production from the position so I don't think they are having a problem. Right now Kanter, O"Qinn, and KP are all getting some mins at the center with Gomez on the outside looking in. Noah is returning to the team tonight so that is actually 5 guys that feel they have a claim to some mins at the spot most of whom can't play the 4. Its a bit of a log jam and for the team. the team is looking to the future and would like to get as good a look as possible at there young bigs.
    I didn't mean they didn't have enough players to fill the minutes, but rather that they are talking about the problem of finding enough minutes for the players they have.

Is Kanter playing D yet?
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Biyombo's contract is bad. I think its like $17M per for 3 years. Yeesh. Also he slipped a bit after he left the Raptors. Trust me us Bucks fan been down the list of pretty much every trade scenario for another center.
    The Warriors would probably trade you a center for a 2nd round pick and cash considerations

Being on the road a lot can have an effect but at this point of the season I think these kinds of stats are dumb. The bottom feeders haven't quit yet, team with new additions are still figuring it out...
    this is why i am so happy lol... we have an easy **** last month of the season when all these teams are barely trying and looking to get in the lottery lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lets be realistic here when you say stuff like that:

Bell and Green (and to some extent West) are PF's who log center minutes because of styles/matchup. Zaza, McGee, and Looney aren't logging 30 MPG. In fact I would be willing to bet that Looney/Jones/Bell don't see a ton of minutes and most have come in 20+ leads in the 4th quarter.

Having big leads can do amazing things when distributing minutes to a deep position.
    Just because I was curious I looked at when Looney got PT in the 2nd half vs the Sixers. He came in when the Warriors had a 2 pt lead with Curry, Thompson, KD, and Green. A few minutes later with a 7 point lead Green went to the bench and KD switched to PF, Thompson to SF, Young came in at SG, with Curry at PG and the run was on. 3 minutes later the lineup was Curr, Livingston, Young, KD, Looney and the lead was 10. Just over a minute later Green came in to play PF for KD and the lead at 14. A minute later Looney checked out. Looney played 15:07 in that game 4 points, 2 boards, 3 blocks, picked up 3 fouls and played some good D. Clutch time, not garbage time. It's odd, the Warriors decided not to pick up Looney's option and then started giving him significant PT once they decided he was going to be a UFA next year and he's been busting his *** to get that next contract.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is why i am so happy lol... we have an easy **** last month of the season when all these teams are barely trying and looking to get in the lottery lol
    but Simmons and Embiid will be in suits

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And Fultz. can't forget him.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Daymmmm we locking up a 2 seed a month and a half early? : )

Daymmmm we locking up a 2 seed a month and a half early? : )
    The only thing filly fans are familiar with the two seed for, is in regards to ping pong balls and the draft lottery odds.

So yes, filly very well may lock up the 2nd worst record in the next two months. Wait until the FO sees the can't miss next redshirt draft prospect. Then they will redshirt more players on the current team to get that record

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    The only thing filly fans are familiar with the two seed for, is in regards to ping pong balls and the draft lottery odds.

So yes, filly very well may lock up the 2nd worst record in the next two months. Wait until the FO sees the can't miss next redshirt draft prospect. Then they will redshirt more players on the current team to get that record
    You guys have what is suppose to be the best player in the world the past 2 years... yet still under 500 for that duration lol... I guess stats dont equate to wins HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post

That's a good one - props on that post.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

You guys have what is suppose to be the best player in the world the past 2 years... yet still under 500 for that duration lol... I guess stats dont equate to wins HUH?
    Well Middleton missed first half of the season last year. Then Parker got injured the same game Middleton came back and Parker missed rest of the season. Also Middleton was gassed before we made playoffs. Also when we signed Moose a few years back we unloaded decent depth in Ersan,Zaza,Dudley. That was a step back. Also gave away Knight for junk. So kinda hard for Giannis to carry the team when our front office is very suspect to stupid moves. If it wasn't for Kidd prodding for MCW in that trade. If it was up to us Bucks fans we would of left out the 76ers in that trade and got the Lakers pick for Knight.

why talk trash when you have a center that averages 11 games played per season. and shows no signs of slowing down? I'm just stating facts based on past trends. As far as i'm concerned those trends have stabilzied. So I need to see Embiid play in 74+ games for the amount of seasons he's missed, before you earn the right to talk crap.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/11/...medium=twitter

Mentions Pistons may consider a reunion with Monroe. But undecided to part with Leuer. Seems if they did the trade it be Leuer, Boban and a second round pick for Moose. Also article mentions if Cavs make some kinda trade it be expiring Frye and second round pick for a rim protector. Also mentions from Bucks officials according to Gery Woelfel that Parker could play today. But were gonna keep him out till February to be safe.

Robert Covington signed a 4 year $62 mil deal.

Take out this years cap bump:

4 years $47 mil.

Same as Tony Snell with better production at both ends.

PROCESSING

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast