Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    What’s this about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What’s this about?

he not in indiana no more, so he mad about the screen name?

Quote Originally Posted by heediot View Post
    he not in indiana no more, so he mad about the screen name?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What’s this about?

Kings lost last night. Hill got paid though. He should of known it be a rough go, playing for the Kings.

The Warriors are quietly on pace for a top 5 SRS in NBA history. Rockets not far behind. The Cavs do not have a top 10 SRS in the league this year.
    Last edited by tredigs; 12-04-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    The Warriors are quietly on pace for a top 5 SRS in NBA history. Rockets not far behind. The Cavs do not have a top 10 SRS in the league this year.
    Cavs and Nuggets have the weakest SRS of the top 9 teams in the NBA. Long, hard roads are ahead. Also goes to show that even a 20'ish game sample size doesn't truly tell the story.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Cavs and Nuggets have the weakest SRS of the top 9 teams in the NBA. Long, hard roads are ahead. Also goes to show that even a 20'ish game sample size doesn't truly tell the story.
    SRS means crap all when teams are clearly not even trying/going through a transition of fitting in players and systems.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    SRS means crap all when teams are clearly not even trying/going through a transition of fitting in players and systems.
    That's definitely true. Teams can go through rough patches, rest players, play b2b's, don't put in as much effort, have injuries, etc... tons of things that can impact SRS.

BELIEVELAND WE CHAMPS!!! 2016!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    That's definitely true. Teams can go through rough patches, rest players, play b2b's, don't put in as much effort, have injuries, etc... tons of things that can impact SRS.
    Right, it isn't meant to say where a team is at or where they will be, it's just a collection of how well they've dominated over the course of the season as a whole. And I don't think the Cavs SRS has gone up much on this winning streak simply because they're not playing any >.500 teams. If they're still gelling when they do than it will be up there with the 2nd tier teams.

As long as they bring those damn jerseys back, I can care less who's on that team. I also think KD will probably consider it. He's talked about how much he missed Seattle in terms of the dynamic city. It'll be weird supporting both teams but even more awkward as most OKC fans outside of OKC were Seattle fans.

If Warriors keep their core together. They will be spending $1.1B between 2017-21 seasons.

If Warriors keep their core together. They will be spending $1.1B between 2017-21 seasons.
    I don't think that will matter. They easily make it back in revenue, attendance, jersey sales, and keeping a fan base happy, no?

And based on their projections making even more than that.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast