Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It was a random side point, I did not care to look up the exact totals. And only the Stars matter in that regard, in which case it's debatable which side has been more effected. Regardless, the underlying point remains, it's ridiculous to say the Rockets would have beaten the record "if healthy". Just as ridiculous as it is to say the Warriors would have beaten their record "if healthy".
    You are not accepting being wrong gracefully

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You are not accepting being wrong gracefully
    I get that your thing is to belly up with whoever is contrarian to me in your attempt to seem objective, but give it a rest douche.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    It's built around Curry in the sense that yes, Curry needs Dray+Klay just as much as they need Curry but if they had started off the franchise with KD and not Curry, I very much doubt the system ends up being the system Curry had a large role in shaping up. Even in OKC, KD was never capable of getting teammates involved to the extent of other premier players. It's his ISO and ability to score the ball at any area of the court and being unguardable while doing so that made him such a threat. That's one thing I think Presti realized and thus trusted Westbrook more in many areas of the game. KD's an elite scorer but Curry revolutionized the sport of basketball. No one can replace Curry and his value to the Warriors.
    I do agree. They function like a standard, VERY solid+good team without Curry. But they're just not transcendent. And that's what Curry makes them.

I get that your thing is to belly up with whoever is contrarian to me in your attempt to seem objective, but give it a rest douche.
    Wow. That was a bit aggressive. And wrong.

Think you guys take the series now that you have HCA? I don't myself, but it's going to be a good fight. And if Curry isn't healthy we're getting rolled.
    No idea. A month ago, I would have said unequivocally "no." But with the way this Rockets team has played in the last month and a half, I'm beginning to have more and more faith in them and their postseason potential. Their ability to play at any speed offensively and to switch defensively with so many long, versatile defenders means they can really match up well with anybody. And I honestly think this Rockets team matches up better with Golden State than any team has since this Warriors roster formed.

Gun to my head right now, I narrowly pick the Warriors. But it's a heck of a lot closer to a coin flip today than it was earlier in the season. And if Curry isn't at 100 percent, I'd probably go the other way and pick Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Klay looks to be missing a good amount of time with a fractured thumb. Not sure if it's thread worthy, so I posted it here.
    Last edited by Driven; 03-14-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Klay looks to be missing a good amount of times with a fractured thumb. Not sure if it's thread worthy, so I posted it here.
    Since the 1 seed is looking all but done, it's probably a blessing in disguise IF Curry and Klay don't re-injure themselves. Extra rest for players on b2b2b(2b?) Finals runs is probably not a bad thing for them (granted, I don't want them rusty either, but that's less of a concern than fatigue to me). He hurt it during the Wolves game and had it taped up + finished. Must be a little hairline fracture.

That Klay deal is not really a big issue since it's unlikely Warriors reach #1 or stay off #2 in the seedings. Also a good time for the rest of the guys to get some quality minutes. This might end up being a good thing for them.

In the first minute he talks about taking Lillard on his team. Nets pick for Lillard next offseason?!

LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Man, I just took a look at Lillard's stats. This dude certainly has been an MVP player the past month. Takes about 9 threes on 38% shooting. Then I took a look at Curry's.. 11 3PA on 45% shooting.. that Curry was unreal. Sad that the Finals was such a travesty because that was truly the greatest offensive season ever.

Man, I just took a look at Lillard's stats. This dude certainly has been an MVP player the past month. Takes about 9 threes on 38% shooting. Then I took a look at Curry's.. 11 3PA on 45% shooting.. that Curry was unreal. Sad that the Finals was such a travesty because that was truly the greatest offensive season ever.
    The guy actually leads the league in ts% this season and has the highest ts% in NBA history for anyone over 15ppg right now (forget that he almost doubles that in ~33 mpg). It is quietly/arguably the most efficient scoring season in NBA history. Shame he's been landing on that ankle wrong again.

And that is indeed the rub of KD being on this team. We are being a bit robbed of Curry's craziness. He is actually more efficient with Durant OFF the floor, which somehow makes sense.

....annnd back to the tourney
    Last edited by tredigs; 03-15-2018 at 05:46 PM.

I think people are starting to get numb to what Curry is doing. Kinda like how they are with LeBron. Crazy to say that.

On that note, let's look at Curry's per36:

29.5ppg, .494%FG, .424%3pt, 7apg, 27.9PER, .675%TS

Almost 30ppg/50/40/90(Fts)

Those are the type of numbers my NBA2k player puts up. Absolutely insane.

LEBRON TO PORTLAND! CJ and scarps to CLE

From Land to Land lol

Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast