Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Don't try to argue that a team can beat the win record set by tre's Warriors with tre. He'll have none of it. Same ****ing guy who thinks the Warriors could beat the Rockets easier if Durant wasn't on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Golden State would smoke Houston easier without him [Durant]. Against Cleveland he's an aid. Besides that he does not even help the team beyond a guy like Kris Middleton.

Good****ingGod and JesusLaWeezus.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-09-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Don't try to argue that a team can beat the win record set by tre's Warriors with tre. He'll have none of it. Same ****ing guy who thinks the Warriors could beat the Rockets easier if Durant wasn't on the team.

Good****ingGod and JesusLaWeezus.
    Lol that was a troll/joke, obviously.

But no, the stance that Houston should have had a chance at the record this year is ridiculous to anyone with any objectivity what so ever.

But no, the stance that Houston should have had a chance at the record this year is ridiculous to anyone with any objectivity what so ever.
    I didn't think the Bulls record was beatable ... and it wasn't. The Bulls went on to win the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't think the Bulls record was beatable ... and it wasn't. The Bulls went on to win the title.
    Very results based comment there lol...

Que the 'L' for the Rockets tonight. To be clear, saying the Rockets could have broke the record this year is equally as ridiculous as saying the Warriors would have beaten the record this year if they had stayed healthier and not lost significant time from Curry, Draymond and KD. Talking about two teams with the essentially the same record and win differential.

Very results based comment there lol...

Que the 'L' for the Rockets tonight. To be clear, saying the Rockets could have broke the record this year is equally as ridiculous as saying the Warriors would have beaten the record this year if they had stayed healthier and not lost significant time from Curry, Draymond and KD. Talking about two teams with the essentially the same record and win differential.
    There is an L on the cards for the Warriors tonight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There is an L on the cards for the Warriors tonight too.
    Definitely possible. Which is why it is just as ridiculous to say that the Warriors could have broken their record this year if they had stayed healthy (mind you they have been less healthy than Houston).

Definitely possible. Which is why it is just as ridiculous to say that the Warriors could have broken their record this year if they had stayed healthy (mind you they have been less healthy than Houston).
    Durant's missed 9 games
    Curry's missed 16
    Draymond's missed 9
    Iguodala's missed 11
    Klay's missed 2
    West's missed 7
    Livingston's missed 9
    Swaggy P's missed 2

While Harden's missed 8
    CP's missed 19
    Eric Gordon's missed 10
    Capela's missed 7
    Ryan Anderson's missed 8
    Ariza's missed 14
    Luc's missed 18
    Tucker's missed 1

65 to 85. Goddamn, pal. Your homer glasses and "jokes" are just unre****inglenting.

Oh, and the Warriors have played an extra game and if you want to add Looney or Zaza, they're at 15 and 16, respectively but Nene is at 21 and Black is at 25. McCaw's missed a handful but so has Green and he wasn't even signed until 2 months into the season.

Durant's missed 9 games
    Curry's missed 16
    Draymond's missed 9
    Iguodala's missed 11
    Klay's missed 2
    West's missed 7
    Livingston's missed 9
    Swaggy P's missed 2

While Harden's missed 8
    CP's missed 19
    Eric Gordon's missed 10
    Capela's missed 7
    Ryan Anderson's missed 8
    Ariza's missed 14
    Luc's missed 18
    Tucker's missed 1

65 to 85. Goddamn, pal. Your homer glasses and "jokes" are just unre****inglenting.

Oh, and the Warriors have played an extra game and if you want to add Looney or Zaza, they're at 15 and 16, respectively but Nene is at 21 and Black is at 25. McCaw's missed a handful but so has Green and he wasn't even signed until 2 months into the season.
    You beat me to it. Houston has been every bit as banged up this season as Golden State, if not more so.

Officially passing the 'Warriors most hated enemy' torch to the Rockets and its fans.

For 3 years, the Warriors (and their fans) have hated the Cavs more than any other team. We're the only team that has beaten them in a playoff series in 3 years, and you can smell the hatred dripping from their posts across multiple threads. They will deny it - but it's there.

Rockets fans - I have faith you won't let the world down. But be prepared to be hated/diminished more than anything if you take them out.

With great power comes great responsibility. You are who you choose to be.

As the legendary Obi-Wan once said, "Only a Sith deals in absolutes". Nothing is guaranteed, but we BELIEVE!
    LeBron's taking out teams and collecting his infinity stones.

Durant's missed 9 games
    Curry's missed 16
    Draymond's missed 9
    Iguodala's missed 11
    Klay's missed 2
    West's missed 7
    Livingston's missed 9
    Swaggy P's missed 2

While Harden's missed 8
    CP's missed 19
    Eric Gordon's missed 10
    Capela's missed 7
    Ryan Anderson's missed 8
    Ariza's missed 14
    Luc's missed 18
    Tucker's missed 1

Christ, do I now have to break down the importance of players to you?

They had no chance at the record you clown. AT. ALL.

Can we move on?

Can we move on?
    Wasn't arguing that, Einstein. That's why I bolded the sentence that I was reffering to.

I wholelly agree with you. KD= KM

Can we move on?
    He clearly wasn't talking about the record, dude. He was talking about your blatantly incorrect statement that Houston has been healthier than Golden State this year, which you conveniently just side-stepped. You're wrong. Just admit it, and then we can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Cuts cut Teletovic and sign Brandon Jennings.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Cuts cut Teletovic and sign Brandon Jennings.
    I believe they're going to try and get his salary waived or something. We'll see.

Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast