Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 514
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Brewer. I used to take an annual hiatus after the NFL mock. And took a few year break previously. I remember the good old days. When the site was good and "w" was prez. I went like 6-7 years without an infraction. Then the site changed. And now, for my 10 year anniversary - the mods gifted me a Philly minutes restriction. And followed thst up with an unwarranted warning a few days later.
    ahh yes, brewer, brewer17 or something like that iirc


    #Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,550

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,552
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    To counter that, when Alabama wins the CFB championship LeBron wins the championship.
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,931
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    ahh yes, brewer, brewer17 or something like that iirc
    Brewer94. I was in no way affiliated with brewer17 who was a completely random user

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    22,660
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,552
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Did they really lol?
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,496
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Did they think that Minnesota's FO was Drunk, High and Salted? Or that they rehired David Kahn?


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,931
    Clippers gonna Clippers.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    11,156
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Clippers offered Minnesota Blake for KAT lol

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    This sounds like some computerized 2K ****.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    41,492
    Fml

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    2,636
    Boy them Celtics and Danny ainge bunch of idiots I tell you! Fools why would you trade for a pg that doesn't play d and the #1 pick traded for the 3 for a guy that would be taken fifth at most if a GM really wanted him.


    Guys who play every game and not stat stuffing GTFO. Ya you two!( You know who you are! )

    Keep hating and trust the process bro!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Brewer94. I was in no way affiliated with brewer17 who was a completely random user
    Thanks for the correction lol.


    #Dynasty

    Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Put Iverson on this Warriors [instead of Curry] and they would be just as scary and play at even a faster pace, Iverson with those weapons getting wide open looks would be scary
    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Bradley/Rungvisai


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,552
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Boy them Celtics and Danny ainge bunch of idiots I tell you! Fools why would you trade for a pg that doesn't play d and the #1 pick traded for the 3 for a guy that would be taken fifth at most if a GM really wanted him.


    Guys who play every game and not stat stuffing GTFO. Ya you two!( You know who you are! )

    Keep hating and trust the process bro!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Don't give me that, Tatum is the alpha on that team


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,552
    https://s26.postimg.org/a20wgmf49/20969116_474690526257462_6125363099198291968_n.jpg

    Looks good in that wine and gold, CavsNation were coming!!!!

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •