Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 137 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2136
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Sounds like a description of a role player. A role player who just so happeneds to be the highest paid player on the team
    In a way. If you have a role player putting up 15ppg 6apg and 6rpg while being the leader and emotional engine of your team then that's a premium role player. The guy earned his paycheque by proving he can be a 20ppg guy, it wasn't charity. If we still needed him to be that guy then I'm sure he would still be. What he's doing now is exactly what we need him to so I'm not down on him in the least. This may actually be the best Lowry I've seen outside of that first half season when he blew up after the gay trade. I wouldn't even call this season a regression, I'd call it progression.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Sounds like a description of a role player. A role player who just so happeneds to be the highest paid player on the team
    I dont view him as anymore of a role player than anyone else on this team. He initiates the offense, what more do you need if your team moves the ball? Good shooting. Good defense. Hard nosed. Good good player

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I dont view him as anymore of a role player than anyone else on this team. He initiates the offense, what more do you need if your team moves the ball? Good shooting. Good defense. Hard nosed. Good good player

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    We shouldn't dimish the effect his emotional leadership has. He does a lot of good for this team.

nice shot lowry lol

DeMar was so bad that half.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    DeMar was so bad that half.
    Yup, hes been bad for about a month now. Dont know whats up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll:32172960

Yup, hes been bad for about a month now. Dont know whats up with him.
    I think it's the type of shots he's getting now.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Well we haven't seen demar pushing himself. It's weird to see him sort of coast but last game he had 25&8 in 28 minutes. Those are incredible numbers. Seems like he's enjoying nurturing the young guys. To me it doesn't look like he's in a rut though, just that he hasn't needed to force the issue. I wish he would a bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    nice shot lowry lol
    Looked like my gf's shooting form.

Man, Wade looks awful out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc.:32172998
    Well we haven't seen demar pushing himself. It's weird to see him sort of coast but last game he had 25&8 in 28 minutes. Those are incredible numbers. Seems like he's enjoying nurturing the young guys. To me it doesn't look like he's in a rut though, just that he hasn't needed to force the issue. I wish he would a bit though.
    He played well this quarter. I still like his decision making and the type of shots he's taking but because they are coming differently, he's out of rythmn.

Like the lineup of Lowry/DeRozan/Wright/Siakam/JV. Shooting is a concern, but lots they can do on both ends of the floor with that group.

Why most still doubt these two because they become so predictable....

1. Derozan making tough and contested two point shots.

2. Lowry throwing a three point heave.

Like watching a playoff rerun with these two.

Game still revolve around these two.

Bench would still be “the” bench in the playoffs

Expect another 7 games nail biters in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Like the lineup of Lowry/DeRozan/Wright/Siakam/JV. Shooting is a concern, but lots they can do on both ends of the floor with that group.
    There are a bunch of intriguing lineups with this team.

OG has super healing abilities.