Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2136
    Good to see CJ getting hot. Maybe having to work just to get playing time lit a fire under him? I love that he knows his job is solely to chuck threes. I felt T Ross couldn't accept that role and always tried to do a little too much. CJ has been a decent get for us.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good to see CJ getting hot. Maybe having to work just to get playing time lit a fire under him? I love that he knows his job is solely to chuck threes. I felt T Ross couldn't accept that role and always tried to do a little too much. CJ has been a decent get for us.
    It's pretty amazing watching him operate. I can't imagine him being able to improve on his 3 point shooting. Unprepared to shoot, hand in his face, fading away, being fouled... The purest outside shot I've had the pleasure of watching on a regular basis.

OG was due for some rest anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    Now, you just expect this performance out of this bench every game. I love the fact that they are all young, the future is bright!
    nowdays I just hope for the starters to stay even so our bench can blow out the other team's crappy bench lol

Missed the game but nice to see us bashing them from 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32168274
    nowdays I just hope for the starters to stay even so our bench can blow out the other team's crappy bench lol
    Lol
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Why does every first round match up scare me?

The Sixers adding Belli is upsetting.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Why does every first round match up scare me?

The Sixers adding Belli is upsetting.
    I wanna see us face the Pistons but they will probably miss it. Too bad because BG would be fun to watch.

In a perfect world, the Pacers or Heat don't make it so the Pistons can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32168687

I wanna see us face the Pistons but they will probably miss it. Too bad because BG would be fun to watch.

In a perfect world, the Pacers or Heat don't make it so the Pistons can get in.
    They are a dangerous match up as well. No?

They are a dangerous match up as well. No?
    The Pistons? They should be with Blake. I just want to see JV/Ibaka vs Drumond/Blake.

The more stars in the playoffs, the more fun it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32168728
    The Pistons? They should be with Blake. I just want to see JV/Ibaka vs Drumond/Blake.

I just want the most favorable match up lol.

I just want the most favorable match up lol.
    I think we should be able to win against any of Heat/Pacers/76ers/Pistons anyway so don't think it'll matter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post

Not necessarily stars, but I kind of want every matchup to scare me at least a little. Sometimes I think people forget to enjoy the journey as a fan because they don't see it as possible to get the ending they want.

I could see us making the finals for sure and I could see championship possibilities if Houston beats gsw somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I could see us making the finals for sure and I could see championship possibilities if Houston beats gsw somehow.
    ah yes, nothing gives the warrior confidence more than looking across the battlefield to see guys on the other side who are as likely to choke as he
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...