Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,856 of 2856
    Wasn't sure where to post this.

Would you rather play Boston or Philly in the ecf?

I want Boston but either team would be challenging. This ecf is really rising fast. Thank God JV blossomed into the #3 option this year. Hopefully OG can develop into a high end starter. Gonna be tough to keep up with those teams beyond next season.

I'm still not sure if we fully appreciate what we have in DeMar. 25/5/5 is a seriously premier player in the league. He's become so legit on 2k since he started hitting 3's. Love how he's looking for that shot now. Could be the development of the season.

You know who's hilarious? New Jersey's coach. He always looks so stressed and angry. He's the perfect coach for that team. Always makes me laugh. Like the 76ers coach during the process - he also just looked so beat down.

I wonder if Boston looks to trade Hayward or even Irving .. their young core of Rozier, Tatum, Brown is pretty dam good to build around for the future.

I’d offer offer Hayward for Leonard. Both coming off injuries last year and the Spurs could be forced to move KL.

Irving Rozier
    Tatum Smart
    Leonard Brown
    Horford Morris
    Monroe Baynes Theis

I fully expect Boston to make a move.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this.

Would you rather play Boston or Philly in the ecf?

I want Boston but either team would be challenging. This ecf is really rising fast. Thank God JV blossomed into the #3 option this year. Hopefully OG can develop into a high end starter. Gonna be tough to keep up with those teams beyond next season.

I'm still not sure if we fully appreciate what we have in DeMar. 25/5/5 is a seriously premier player in the league. He's become so legit on 2k since he started hitting 3's. Love how he's looking for that shot now. Could be the development of the season.

You know who's hilarious? New Jersey's coach. He always looks so stressed and angry. He's the perfect coach for that team. Always makes me laugh. Like the 76ers coach during the process - he also just looked so beat down.
    At this point bring me any as I feel we are going to the nba finals. I believe it will be Boston though.

Val has turned into a man in are series with wizards. Previous years Val was not playing this smart. He finally gets it like I previously stated. Val finally is letting the game come to him after all these years and praise management for believing in him. I believe his stunt in growth and many other players had to do some with demar and Kyle all those years in iso and not trusting teammates. There was never a real effort to make Val grow. I also blame Casey for that. Massai gave it to Casey and let him have it regarding “team first”mentality. Too bad we didn’t do this two years ago. I mean there were voices like Patterson’s and carol maybe tucker who said openly about more team play and trusting one another. We’re they wrong?

When you evaluate both teams the better team all around is us period! There is no argument. Yes they have LeBron but a team can beat an individual. For us to win this series not only does are second unit have to execute but “now” more then anything derozan has to become a man as well as Lowry and want it more. If the raptors leave every last ounce of sweat, hustle, drive, physicality, smart plays and determination out there, we will win this. It’s a big but! But I hope derozan Lowry Val and team know of what I just wrote above that if they do they win. So only one last thing to do. Go out and do it starting tonight. Make a name for yourself and put yourself on the history books. Beating a legend/ future hall of famed will only make you believe that much more and propel you into a top tier class. That last line was for derozan. Become a man and do what it takes as we all believe you can do this.

Let’s go raps and let’s get the first win. Are cocaching staff needs to have them ready from the gate.

Getting this first one is huge. If Cleveland takes game one everyone will quickly forget how ****** they played and the Cavs will get that huge boost in confidence that we cannot afford for them to have.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...