Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I like Ainge but he got super lucky with the amount of assets he was given.
    I don't know if they were given to him. But the way Brooklyn gave up so many pick I can see why you worded it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    DeMar will hit that shot 9/10 times.

What I don't get is how Poeltl only registers 3 minutes when he's been our best big.
    I also didn't understand why JP wasn't playing much.. I thought he would have been great against Theis who was a big help to them.

It's gotta be killer for a rookie who is playing so well to get inconsistent pt.

I feel MU tried to force Casyes hand to play the young guys this year. The rotations are still very questionable along with the play calling.

It may just be time for Stackhouse to get his shot

Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage:31980183
    4-5/10 times. or better yet, in that range, he shoots 41.9% (16ft to 3pt line)
    He was inside the free throw line. He's shooting 48% within that range. That's a great shot for DeMar. I was surprised he missed it.
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-13-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson:31980232
    I don't know if they were given to him. But the way Brooklyn gave up so many pick I can see why you worded it that way.
    That trade has to be one of the worst in NBA history.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

He was inside the free throw line. He's shooting 48% within that range. That's a great shot for DeMar. I was surprised he missed it.
    Casey and his rotations/ lack of adjustments did the team in that game.

As for the last shot who else would we trust to take it other than Demar ? The ball rolled out, it happeneds. Demar didn't have his best game but I don't see how we put that L on him.

JP def should have played more and Lowry was in foul trouble in the second half. That didn't help. Wright was a bit out of control on some plays as well I noticed, he needed to play at a more controlled pace.

FVV is becoming a spark plug though. He's the type of player you throw in there to muck things up and just create opportunities. He's growing on me.

That trade has to be one of the worst in NBA history.
    Yeah they are still paying for it and the guys the traded for are retired lol

Even trading Kuzma to the Lakers is proving to be a mistake

the first one he took at 19 seconds. thats the one you wanted him to make because if it wasn't for the offensive foul, the game would have been done without the Raptors making the second attempt. but with the clock winding down, its just not another normal shot for Derozan to take.

Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage:31980335
    l

the first one he took at 19 seconds. thats the one you wanted him to make because if it wasn't for the offensive foul, the game would have been done without the Raptors making the second attempt. but with the clock winding down, its just not another normal shot for Derozan to take.
    Can't argue that one but I'm talking about the last shot. And that last shot was DeMar coming off a pin down, and then backing up Brown to his sweet spot. I think there was 14 seconds left at that point and they called a timeout too. That was what they wanted
    Last edited by aman_13; 11-13-2017 at 08:26 PM.

It's a solid shot but the fact that there was no set play to end it (really no play throughout the game) is what makes it so bad. Even the good shots that were being taken looked so unstructured and just looked like they were good plays by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:31980504

It's a solid shot but the fact that there was no set play to end it (really no play throughout the game) is what makes it so bad. Even the good shots that were being taken looked so unstructured and just looked like they were good plays by accident.
    Yeah I hear ya. The Celtics are really good defensively and their ability to switch made everything tough. I think all the turnovers early got the Raps in iso mode.

Should the Raptors take a look at Kuzmigas or however you spell it? I thought he did decent last year.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    In the last 2 mins or last few possessions most teams go ISO with their best offensive weapon.
    That's true. Still doesn't mean you can't try something different given our limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    That's true. Still doesn't mean you can't try something different given our limitations.
    We all def want the ball movement. I think they have progressed in that category, still not where they need to be but there has been an improvement.

I do agree that Casey can def draw up better plays to free up Demar for a more open look. it's been the same gripe on Casey since he got here. Lack of offensive plays being drawn up and questionable rotations.

They shouldn’t be in that situation in the first place against a team without Kyrie, Hayward and a just concussed Horford.

It’s a mentality, they have to move the ball around from tip off. But sometimes when they sense that they are in trouble, they resorted to ****ing HERO BALL.

Lowry but most especially Derozan now rubbing off on Van Vleet and sometimes Powell, they get into that tunnel vision mode when the going gets tough.

Enough of this hashtag prove em bull **** and stick with the plan of culture reset.

^lts not as simple as that. The bench as a whole was stagnate in the 4th. The Celtics made it tough with their switching. Watch the Raptors move the ball better tonight. The narrative that it's DeMar and Lowry is just wrong. Listen to them speak after the game. Listen to DeMar in his post game when he talks about Brad Stevens. These guys aren't trying to play hero ball.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast