Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Raptors Game Thread

Game 1 is tomorrow. No Portis or Mirotic.

Not sure who the TM for this Raptors fourm is but maybe they can edit the title? Then again we didn't have enough activity for a seperate GT last year.

Disappointing that we don't get a game until the third day of the season.

Should be a W tmw.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

82-0. You heard it here first.

I'm interested to see who starts tonight...Powell or Miles. I am also curious to see if they continue to jack almost 40 three point attempts per game....and if they give both Wright and VanVleet minutes like they did in preseason when one of either DD or Lowry was normally missing.

No more Butler. No more Gibson.No Mirotic, No Portis, No Lavine, No Dunn, No Payne.........this game "should" be No problem.

If we stay healthy I like our chances of getting back to the ECF's this year to square off against Lebron again.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44:31921848
    I'm interested to see who starts tonight...Powell or Miles. I am also curious to see if they continue to jack almost 40 three point attempts per game....and if they give both Wright and VanVleet minutes like they did in preseason when one of either DD or Lowry was normally missing.

No more Butler. No more Gibson.No Mirotic, No Portis, No Lavine, No Dunn, No Payne.........this game "should" be No problem.

If we stay healthy I like our chances of getting back to the ECF's this year to square off against Lebron again.
    Powell is starting.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I like that the media and everyone are fixated on the assist numbers this season. It was often an over looked stat in years past because the Raptors won. Now it's all they talk about because everyone has caught on to the Raptors being predictable.

How does Derozan not take that 3

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Disappointing that we don't get a game until the third day of the season.
    And it's against a G league team

Bench unit has looked good so far. Although the Bulls bench looks really shaky, so it might not be the best litmus test.

CJ is a sniper.

He might be the best pure shooter we've had since Dell.

And here we were worrying about the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    CJ is a sniper.

He might be the best pure shooter we've had since Dell.
    Calderon?

I think the Sixers if they can stay healthy could finish top 5. I could see the Raptors finishing at 5 or 6.

Strong first appearances from Miles and Anunoby

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast