Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 151 of 191 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:32207039
    I counted about 4 open 3 pointers that he should have taken IMO. It is what Charlotte was giving him, and he should have enough track record to make them pay for it.
    Yeah he's proven to this point that he can hit wide open threes so why go away from it later? The offense was stagnate throughout the quarter as well and the one open look they were getting, he wasn't taking them lol.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I felt bad for Powell last night. He's a good kid who works his *** off and is having a tough year. It also has to be very tough seeing Miller get the start over him.

I think Casey should start him next game. Get his confidence back up.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Should have started CJ.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    I hope he can do some damage at the corners because the Raps are presently worse around that spot.

Feel bad again for Powell. He is buried now on that depth chart, ugh.
    “We’re never going to be a high-assist team”, Casey said Thursday morning during an appearance on on SN590 The Fan’s Starting Lineup, “The way DeMar plays, he gets his points off the dribble and in one-on-one situations, and it takes away from that high-assist number. But we have to get the ball moving— and knock down shots once it is.”

Very interesting shot chart. Thanks for posting that.

re: Powell - I also feel for him. Hoping he has a great summer (both physically and psychologically).

Demar won EC player of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32207993
    Demar won EC player of the week.
    He's playing really well.

Is Nigel Hayes eligible for the playoffs if the Raps decide to keep him?

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He's playing really well.

Is Nigel Hayes eligible for the playoffs if the Raps decide to keep him?
    Yea, I dont see why not

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll:32208300

Yea, I dont see why not
    I thought there was a deadline to add players for playoff eligibility. I might be just thinking of MLB rules.

I thought there was a deadline to add players for playoff eligibility. I might be just thinking of MLB rules.
    I read somewhere regarding the signing that "the Raps now have to decide if Malcolm Miller, Lorenzo Brown or Nigel Hayes will be their 15th man heading into the playoffs."

JV, Poeltl, Nogueira, Siakam, Ibaka, Anunoby, Powell, DeRozan, Wright, Vanvleet, Miles, Lowry, Richardson makes 13. Not sure who is the 14th guarantee (McKinnie?).

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:32209550
    I read somewhere regarding the signing that "the Raps now have to decide if Malcolm Miller, Lorenzo Brown or Nigel Hayes will be their 15th man heading into the playoffs."

JV, Poeltl, Nogueira, Siakam, Ibaka, Anunoby, Powell, DeRozan, Wright, Vanvleet, Miles, Lowry, Richardson makes 13. Not sure who is the 14th guarantee (McKinnie?).
    I think it's Mckinnie. Miller might be the favourite right now to get the 15th spot. It definitely raises competition between those guys. Hopefully we see a little bit of Hayes tonight.

March 1 was the deadline to waive players so that they'll be eligible for playoffs. You can sign these players anytime before the playoffs I think

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll:32209756

March 1 was the deadline to waive players so that they'll be eligible for playoffs. You can sign these players anytime before the playoffs I think
    Yeah I think you're right.

This Hayes kid could turn out to be an absolute steal......He's a 6'8 SF who's shooting over 45% from deep this year in the G League on over 5 attempts per game. As we have seen in the charts above, he is also pretty lethal from the corners.

In his last 3 games in the G League he was 16 for 29 from deep while dropping 84 points...including dropping 27 and 8 against the 905 while going 7 for 10 from deep.........Everyone said they needed to add another shooter, and it looks like they managed to do just that without sacrificing anything.