Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 150 of 191 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2856
    That defensive sequence by Siakam was incredible. He viciously blocks the shot at the rim, chases the ball towards the free throw line and still manages to contest the 3 PT attempt on the elbow.

Man was everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ:32205682
    This seems like a really quick gut reaction by Casey. Miller hasn't done anything to justify playing over Powell. Seems like they are jsut trying something new but not really sure why do it so close to the playoffs.
    He likes his length and three point shooting. I'm guessing Miller's lack of the need for the ball also helps. He's the closest thing to keeping things intact.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I'm not really surprised since he's been stapled to the bench most of the year, but god damn is Powell's confidence shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    This seems like a really quick gut reaction by Casey. Miller hasn't done anything to justify playing over Powell. Seems like they are jsut trying something new but not really sure why do it so close to the playoffs.
    Powell has been horrendous so I don't mind him trying something new. It's against a pretty garbage team also...if this was Boston or Houston, I'd agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Powell has been horrendous so I don't mind him trying something new. It's against a pretty garbage team also...if this was Boston or Houston, I'd agree.
    The chance of us seeing Miller in the playoffs is probably slim though. I would hate for Powell to be in an even worse off position when we need him in the playoffs.

JV has to shoot that three. He's wide open. If you can shoot it earlier in the game, then you can shoot it late.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

If JV made that corner 3, the place would've gone crazy.

One assist in 12 minutes? Come on guys.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    JV has to shoot that three. He's wide open. If you can shoot it earlier in the game, then you can shoot it late.
    he's pumpfaked/hesitated like 800 times in the 2ndH

I didn't like the 4th quarter execution. The bench was stagnate as well. They still have a lot of work to do. The Hornets are playing for their playoff lives and Jack is right, they have to learn how to play with more offensive toughness.

With all that said, nice win!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8:32205859
    I don't get why he keeps doing that.

I really saw what some of you have been harping on and that's ball movement dying in the 4th. Not good to see. I understand we have to win ugly sometimes but the 4th quarter was abysmal offensively.

Should have started powell

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Should have started powell
    Should have started CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I counted about 4 open 3 pointers that he should have taken IMO. It is what Charlotte was giving him, and he should have enough track record to make them pay for it.