Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 149 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    I still think his best comparison is Shawn Marion. I wont be surprised if he reaches that level.
    That’s a good comparison.. athletic 3-4 tweener with a steaky shot. Although Matrix as a legit all star in his prime. Let’s hope Siakam can reach that level.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Missed the game but the Wizards seem like a bad match up for us. The box score numbers don't look too good.
    It was a low scoring game by our standards but I felt like we had the game under control. We missed a lot of FTs and wide open 3s. I thought we played better than the box score suggests.

Still up 1 game over the Celtics. We also help widen the gap between Cavs and Wizards for #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll:32203119

It was a low scoring game by our standards but I felt like we had the game under control. We missed a lot of FTs and wide open 3s. I thought we played better than the box score suggests.
    Yeah was listening to post game talk on radio and they said the same thing. They missed some wide open layups as well apparently. One of those games I guess.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Casey liked what he got from Malcolm Miller. Maybe we start to see a little more of him.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Did we win or lose guys i cant tell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Poeltl was a beast in the 4q

Nice to see Miles show up big time last night. The game had its lows but to take control and close out a game on the road against a hot team is impressive.

The most interesting thing to me last night came at the end of the first half. DD was starting to get upset and when Ibaka tried to come calm him down, DD essentially said "STFU"..."you don't got to say sh#t to me man"...then brushed him off. Not sure if DD is just in that bad of a mind set right now and sick of people consoling him, or if there is something not clicking between those 2, but they didn't look like 2 friends...

Chemistry is big. Its a big reason why our second unit is so good. They play for each other on D and share the ball to get good shots. Hopefully the spat was nothing, but if the relationship between DD and Serge deteriorates, then Ibaka will have to go in the off season....

I watched game in 30 and they showed that exchange. Ibaka was trying to calm DeMar down and he wasn't having it. They seem to get along from what I've seen in interviews and in game interaction.

Does anyone know what that was exactly about?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    I still think his best comparison is Shawn Marion. I wont be surprised if he reaches that level.
    I like that comparison a lot. The style of Marion but the totals of dreymond (with less assists and more blocks).

James Johnson's 12/5/4 statline the past few years would be good expectation for Pascal. Maybe like 1 less points and assists and 2 more rebounds though.

This is just getting ridiculous of what is happening with Norm. His confidence is nowhere to be found and probably be gone for good with Malcolm Miller starting as the SF against the Hornets for the injured OG.

I feel bad for the guy. I hope he surprise us again in the playoffs but right now he is no longer part of the equation.
    “We’re never going to be a high-assist team”, Casey said Thursday morning during an appearance on on SN590 The Fan’s Starting Lineup, “The way DeMar plays, he gets his points off the dribble and in one-on-one situations, and it takes away from that high-assist number. But we have to get the ball moving— and knock down shots once it is.”

wow man feel bad for him he had his chance against the wiz didn't take advantage

This seems like a really quick gut reaction by Casey. Miller hasn't done anything to justify playing over Powell. Seems like they are jsut trying something new but not really sure why do it so close to the playoffs.