Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc.:32193445

They would. Refer to the Jays for how this nation responds to a contender.
    We don't have a Neilson rating in Canada. I'm no expert on this topic but from what I've learned, they do not benefit from our viewership. American advertisers lose money when Raptors are on National TV. Kevin Harlan also said that it is extremely costly to televise Raptor games.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Lol Blake has 0 rebounds?

Detroit is even more garbage now then before.

Raptors are 12 for 21 at the free throw line. They are playing with fire tonight. Way too causal.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Poeltl and Siakam combined off the bench:

53min: 12/16 from the floor. 3/3 from the line. 14 boards, 9 assists, 4 blocks, 4 steals, 27 points, 1 turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:32199350
    Poeltl and Siakam combined off the bench:

53min: 12/16 from the floor. 3/3 from the line. 14 boards, 9 assists, 4 blocks, 4 steals, 27 points, 1 turnover.
    They have been fantastic!

I think Siakam has star potential.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    They have been fantastic!

I think Siakam has star potential.
    I'm completely enthralled with both, but don't really want to embarrass myself gushing over them too much.

^

We could always give Powell more minutes.

If Siakam can be like Garbo then I will be happy.

Siakiam has been unreal lately. The trio of FVV-Siakiam-Poeltl bring it every night. Wright and OG and great some nights I just find the consistency of the three guys I mentioned is pretty amazing.

I hope to god Miles gets hot in the post season cause we really need him to step up his game. Right now with OG the way he's been lately they need to get a buy out SF type (looking doubtful) or give Miles more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:32199376
    I'm completely enthralled with both, but don't really want to embarrass myself gushing over them too much.
    Sam Mitchell is getting super excited about him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut:32199382
    Siakiam has been unreal lately. The trio of FVV-Siakiam-Poeltl bring it every night. Wright and OG and great some nights I just find the consistency of the three guys I mentioned is pretty amazing.

I hope to god Miles gets hot in the post season cause we really need him to step up his game. Right now with OG the way he's been lately they need to get a buy out SF type (looking doubtful) or give Miles more minutes.
    Let's see what happens tomorrow. I think Masai wants to reward the bench for their great play. He probably doesn't want anyone to lose minutes. Powell is having hard time getting minutes as it is.

Siakam has to be the fastest big in the game lol. Every time he runs, I think they have an easy basket.

Credit to Casey for allowing Jacob and Siakam to finish the game. The Raptors needed a little bit more mobility to keep up with Magic and it worked.

Im just really impressed withe the different looks and styles this team can put on the floor. Very promising.