Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 89 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2856
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Thanks guys I'll definitely look into that. I always tried first row sports and omg the ****ing worst.
    oh god, firstrow brings back terrible memories. thank god i found that subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    For ppl who watch in hd .. streams are pretty bad.. but hey free is free can’t complaint about it to much.
    Most of the time, I have no trouble getting a high-quality HD stream from Reddit. Sometimes they take 15-30 seconds to get into full resolution, and they are almost a minute behind real-time (which is annoying if you have the box score open in another window ), but otherwise they are great.

Thanks so much guys I'll be reporting back on this.

Can we all agree that the SN1 and TSN2 are bull **** though?

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss:32070471

oh god, firstrow brings back terrible memories. thank god i found that subreddit.
    Yeah it was so bad. Constant pop ups and freezing.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah it was so bad. Constant pop ups and freezing.
    Why I gave up on free streams being a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc.:32071127
    Can we all agree that the SN1 and TSN2 are bull **** though?
    They should be standard channels. I'm sure everyone will be in agreement with that. The main issue I have is they force you to upgrade to an entire new package just to get one channel.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc.:32071186
    Why I gave up on free streams being a thing.
    Yup and there was a large community of people who were equally frustrated. That's why reddit streams have really taken off. There is a lot of support.

Where is everyone?

Looks like it's going to go right down to the wire.

FYI - still using Firstrowsports and have been for years. I'll have to test out reddit streams I guess. I'm usually a few years behind everyone else on things. Do the reddit streams have pop-ups the same way FRS does?

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer:32073655
    FYI - still using Firstrowsports and have been for years. I'll have to test out reddit streams I guess. I'm usually a few years behind everyone else on things. Do the reddit streams have pop-ups the same way FRS does?
    Nope.

Please just google "reddit live x streams" where x represents the sport you want to watch (basketball, soccer, hockey, etc) and check it out. Its life changing. Finding quality streams has never been easier.

Once you do it a lot, you actually get a feel of the names/quality corelation of streams.

Also, we should trade for DeAndre Jordan. JV +.

Lowry - Derozan - Miles/OG - Ibaka - Deandre is nasty.

Demar is playing crazy today. 26 at the half. Solid defense too.

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Also, we should trade for DeAndre Jordan. JV +.

Lowry - Derozan - Miles/OG - Ibaka - Deandre is nasty.
    I wouldn't do it just because I think DeAndre would just leave anyway. If he was here for 1.5 years then I'd do it.