UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs. Till
    Live at The Ergo Arena in Gdańsk, Poland
    October 21, 2017

(Main Card UFC Fight Pass 3PM)
    Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till
    Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jodie Esquibel
    Jan Błachowicz vs. Devin Clark
    Oskar Piechota vs. Jonathan Wilson

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass 1130AM)
    Marcin Held vs. Nasrat Haqparast
    Anthony Hamilton vs. Adam Wieczorek
    Damian Stasiak vs. Brian Kelleher
    Sam Alvey vs. Ramazan Emeev
    Artem Lobov vs. Andre Fili
    Salim Touahri vs. Warlley Alves
    Lina Lšnsberg vs. Aspen Ladd
    Felipe Arantes vs. Josh Emmett
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVETHECREW

A couple good fights but it seems like a lot of prospects and for a Fight Pass card it should be expected. Anyone know any lesser known fighters on the card we should all watch for?
    Psalms 118:6 - The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

#SAVETHECREW

Quote Originally Posted by McFlurry View Post
    A couple good fights but it seems like a lot of prospects and for a Fight Pass card it should be expected. Anyone know any lesser known fighters on the card we should all watch for?
    I totally forgot about this. Watched the highlights and read on it. Is Cerrone done fighting? This is his third loss in a row. He has a helluva run from 2014-2016 and has always been entertaining, but 2017 has been a bad year for him.

Looking forward to UFC 217 that card is stacked. Even the undercard is going to be legit.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    I totally forgot about this. Watched the highlights and read on it. Is Cerrone done fighting? This is his third loss in a row. He has a helluva run from 2014-2016 and has always been entertaining, but 2017 has been a bad year for him.

Looking forward to UFC 217 that card is stacked. Even the undercard is going to be legit.
    I Actually had read before this event, the UFC and him had an event lined up at the end of the year. I think they give him one more loss before they release.

#SAVETHECREW

Now Cerrone is just a name to beat to put on a resume. Mike Perry and Till is gaining steam just for the smack talk not the actual sport. Mike Perry better not over look Ponzinibbio as he has some nice striking as well. That last fight he rocked Nelson with the right and starched him with the left. I could see Cerrone being on a show to talk MMA he has the personality for it and obviously knows the sport.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I agree but I dont think he wants to stop fighting. Maybe he ends up having one last retirement fight, but he seems to love it. I think he would be great on Fox with Cruz and Cormier.

#SAVETHECREW

What about the undercard, Saleh Stevens MMA?