Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    with 3 minutes left in the 2nd we have 11 turnovers and have given up 8 offensive rebounds. this should be a blowout, but aren't doing the simple things.

thankfully our defense stayed great the whole game and our offense picked up in the 2nd half.

*lol jazz haven't won yet. I better not have jinxed them.

in the playoffs baby

Clinched! Man, who would have thought we'd be in this position at the start of the season or even halfway through the season.

Happy for Rubio to finally make the playoffs.

lets go Heat!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjarree View Post
    lets go Heat!
    yes a very big game for us tonight since if they lose and the Jazz win vs the Warriors that guarantees us the 4th seed.

Some other big games
    Memphis @ minnesota-can't see Minny blowing this one

Sacramento @ Spurs-A game I can't imagine the Spurs losing

Portland @ Denver-Could be a meaningless game for the Blazers or could be really big. a win guarantees them the 4th spot. However this is a incredibly important game for the Nuggets. A loss and they might be eliminated tonight

New Orleans @ Clippers-Clippers looked done two games ago. I can't imagine they suddenly start trying again.

so this isn't garunteed, but we win two in a row we are the 3rd seed. we go 1-1 and we are the 5th seed. Lose two in a row and we are probably a 6 or 7 seed. The real question we don't know is how much the warriors are going to be trying tonight

so if you have any scenario that you wonder about the NBA sorted it out for you

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DacWg9BU0AAsoti.jpg

Looks like it is most likely that we play OKC. I would prefer someone else. As much fun as it would be to beat them I just don't think we match up as well with them. Mostly because Steven Adams is probably the only center in the league that gives Rudy a harder time than others. Probably because of his size.

^ I think it's because Adams is a kiwi.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

well that last one was wrong. The NBA doesn't even understand their tiebreakers that well
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dacud16U0AAT0VS.jpg

we can now not fall past #5.

wow, I just ran through every scenario where the jazz win or lose, the spurs and pelicans win and lose, and minnesota and denver win or lose, and it all comes down to us playing OKC. The only scenario where we don't play okc is if they by some miracle lose to the Grizzlies.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    wow, I just ran through every scenario where the jazz win or lose, the spurs and pelicans win and lose, and minnesota and denver win or lose, and it all comes down to us playing OKC. The only scenario where we don't play okc is if they by some miracle lose to the Grizzlies.
    If we lost tonight, wouldn't we drop to #4 then get the Spurs or Pelicans?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    If we lost tonight, wouldn't we drop to #4 then get the Spurs or Pelicans?
    nope because okc would also be tied with the winner between the spurs and pelicans. The Thunder have a huge advantage of the 3-1 over us in the season series and wins nearly every tiebreaker because of it and end up #4. However, without us they basically lose every tiebreaker and fall to six.

btw I am back on the Exum sucks train. he has been awful the past 5ish games. He can't finish, he can't shoot, he turns it over a ton, and I hope we cut his minutes in the playoffs.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast