Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobjarree View Post
    https://www.inquisitr.com/opinion/48...-a-regression/

wish you could comment on this garbage, what a moron.
    Click bait garbage. Hayward is not Lebron or Durrant so let's not act like we lost an MVP candidate. Mitchell is a long term upgrade over that Leprechaun. Mitchell is alpha that Hayward never was or could be. Frankly I'm glad Hayward left. Mitchell would likely have never become the player he is now coming off the bench all year.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    wow that article was trash. I could go in depth on how bad it was, but I think that would be a waste of time. Is there a reason he decided to trash the Jazz?

probably a denver fan. we did get mitchell and gobert from those clowns.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Well that games was a complete joke. Nobody could hit anything. Mitchell had an HORRIBLE game....28 shots to only get 24pts. Damn, all this winning lately and we lost to the ****ing Hawks.

17% from three.....and MOST of our three pointers were open looks. I love how on ESPN they said that the Hawks took Utah out of their game, they didn't. We had tons of great looks, we just couldn't hit anything from anywhere. And Ingles missed an open look to tie the game the last possession. It was just the story of the game.

agreed on the missed shots. I thought we just finally had a bad game. Loss really hurts our chances at not being a bottom two seed though. honestly we can't have another bad game.

Locke said Atlanta plays the most like us out of the entire NBA. So in practice, they see sets and plays that we run over and over and over again. They always have a great defensive game plan when we play them, just look at our record vs them since Coach Q came to town. We rarely have a good game against them. And we rarely get 2-18 3pt shooting from Spida and Jinglin. I'm not worried, but I'm also not shocked we had a game like this. Just glad we won't play Atlanta in the playoffs... they always have our number.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Jazz caught a break tonight, but they at least capitalized and won big.

I would love a first round playoff series with a Curry less Warriors team. It would be a fun series.

It's a good thing we won last night. Loosing to them without their 4 best players is hard to come back from.

just for fun I am going to break down the likely playoff finishes in the west. Basically every west team vs a playoff west team wins at home. They win over every tanking team. Lose to the Rockets and from the east they win every game except vs the Celtics, Raptors, Cavs, and 76ers at home. Obviously this isn't perfect, but gives us an idea of how things might end. Golden state is the toughest one. Their spot is all but locked up. This assumes that durant and green should be back soon.

Jazz 48-34
    vs Boston-W
    vs Memphis-W
    @ Minnesota-L-Huge game A win here gives a legit chance at the #4-6 seed.
    vs Lakers-W
    vs Clippers-W
    @ Lakers W
    vs Warrriors-W
    @ Portland-L

The Jazz schedule is so interesting. We face boston without Kyrie so a game that should be close now favors us more. Minnesota has been playing terribly lately, but they play much better at home. The lakers aren't complete pushovers like some of the tanking teams are. The last two games are also very interesting. Do the warriors even try with just two games left and would it even matter if Durant isn't back by then? There is also a chance that the Blazers might rest their starters if they can lock up the 3rd seed. if they haven't then I would say that games a loss.

Portland 50-32-

@ NO-L
    @ Mem-W
    vs clippers-W
    vs memphis-W
    @ Dallas-W
    @ Houston-L
    @ Spurs-L
    @ Denver-L
    vs Utah-W

This gets them to 50 wins, but they need that last game to guarantee it. I think that they are good enough to get one or two on the road though and give their starters a rest. I think we need to root for it.

Thunder 49-33
    @SA-L
    vs Den-W
    @ NO-W
    vs GS-W I am going to say win even though klay might be back for this game
    @ Houston-L
    @ Miami-W
    vs Memphis-W

This schedule is pretty rough. only 1 tanking team left and the only non west playoff team is miami on the road and thats not a pushover. We have to hope Houston hasn't started resting guys for this game.

Pelicans 48-34
    vs Portland-W
    @ Cavs-L
    vs Okc-W
    vs mem-W
    @ Pheonix-W
    @ GS-L
    @ Clippers-L
    vs Spurs-W

Wow this schedule is pretty tough.

Spurs-48-34
    @ Wash-W
    vs Okc-W
    vs Houston-L
    @ Clippers-L
    @ lakers-W
    vs Portland-W
    vs Sac-W
    @ NO-L

Another pretty tough schedule. They have been pretty bad on the road this year so that lakers game should be interesting.

Timberwolves-49-33
    vs Mem-W
    vs Atlanta-W
    @ Dallas-W
    vs Utah-W
    @ denver-L
    @ lakers-W
    vs Memphis-W
    vs Denver-W

what a cupcake schedule. If they have any focus they are easily making the playoffs despite being tied for 8th now.

Nuggets-43-39
    @philly-L
    @Toronto-L
    @OKC-L
    vs Milwaukee-W
    vs Indiana-W
    vs Minnesota-W
    @ Clippers-L
    vs Portland-L
    @timberwolves-L

oof for a terrible road team that is a ton of road games vs good teams. I have a hard time imagining they go 3-6 to end the season, but its possible. I think you might be able to say that the nuggets are out, but if they win 2/3 they could make it very intersting. They could also lose all 3 and go to a team that just gives up.

Clippers-46-34
    vs Mil-W
    @ phoenix-W
    @ Portland-L
    vs Indiana-W
    vs SA-W
    @ Utah-L
    vs Denver-W
    vs New Orleans-W
    vs Lakers-W

If my Predictions are right it is going to take 48 wins to make the playoffs this year and in that case the Clippers will have to go 9-0 to finish the season.

Meanings it would break down like
    3. Portland
    4. Minnesota
    5. OKC
    6. Jazz
    7. Pelicans
    8. Spurs
    9. Clippers
    10. Nuggets

updated probabilities and games to watch tomorrow

Twolves 48-34 -1

I have no idea how a 4 way tie is broken.

Nuggets-43-39

Spurs @ Wizards
    Denver @ Toronto
    Portland @ Pelicans
    Bucks @ LA

I think we want the Blazers to win

perfect week so far, now the Bucks to beat the Clips.

Boston game tomorrow is huge! Hopefully we grab 5th and never look back.

newly updated probabilities
    Spurs 47-35 -1
    Pelicans 47-35 -1
    Nuggets 43-39

meaning we would have the 6th seed outright. two huge losses for the Spurs and Pelicans. to bad the Bucks couldn't hold on.

games to watch tomorrow
    Atlanta @ Minnesota
    Boston @ Utah
    Clippers @ Suns

Also just as jimbob said. If we win tomorrow we move up to the #5 seed.

wow huge loss. The jazz couldn't beat a freaking zone.

oh btw we are back on the thing where I can check the 3pt% and tell if we won or not. we make them we win. we don't we lose.

This loss hurt. Deep down we all just wanted to stick it to Boston for stealing Hayward. We felt like this was a game we should win because they were so shorthanded. We had it and lost it. I'm sure we could blame the poor defense the last 2 minutes, or the lack of shooting on this team. The real reason we lost is because they are just a very well coached team. That doesn't take away from Quinn, he is awesome too. Brad Stevens adjustments in crunch time won this game. He exposed our weaknesses. Get used to it because this is exactly what teams will do in the playoffs.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast