Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 7: Seahawks 24, Giants 7

WEEK 7

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS at NEW YORK GIANTS

Sunday, October 22nd
    4:25pm ET

CBS

Eli launches a 75 yard TD missile to Tavarres King while screaming "**** THE DRAFT STOCK" mid-play.

Win or Lose, i just want the game to be a good one. I want our guys to play with their hearts and play smart. Seattle's Oline is known to be a struggling unit and they lost Joeckel on top of that. With Vernon not at 100% and Okwara being put on IR, this is an opportunity for Avery Moss to get more playing time and impress his coaches. Remember Okwara's home game last year against Dallas? I want to see that type of game from Moss against a weak Seattle Oline.

I don't know if we'll have enough success passing on them but we absolutely need to run the ball like we did last week. Move the football, kill the clock, pressure Wilson and win the turnover battle. Hope Darkwa has another big game. I think that if we run the ball well and get to Wilson, we'll be in a good position to win.

Giants are 1-5, don't know what their final record will be but at worst the rest of the season will serve to experiment on both sides of the ball and to evaluate our young players, namely the rookies and 2nd year guys. I'm mostly going to keep an eye on Thompson, Apple, Engram and Gallman.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 10-18-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Taco View Post
    Eli launches a 75 yard TD missile to Tavarres King while screaming "**** THE DRAFT STOCK" mid-play.
    I really wish we could "like" posts on PSD...

I think our team comes back down to earth in this game. No way we run the ball as well against the SEA front 7. Their D has only allowed 87 pts so far (granted they had their bye). Pressures will be constant on Eli and, as usual with these SEA games, he'll have to force some stuff against a killer secondary.

Our D still struggles covering the seam and with Wilson's scrambling, I just think we haven't matched up well against them since Whitehurst was their QB.

SEA - 31
    NYG - 10 (garbage time TD)

Does anyone know if apple is playing this week? I read that DRC has been reinstated but that Apple has been absent due to some personal issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I think our team comes back down to earth in this game. No way we run the ball as well against the SEA front 7. Their D has only allowed 87 pts so far (granted they had their bye). Pressures will be constant on Eli and, as usual with these SEA games, he'll have to force some stuff against a killer secondary.

Our D still struggles covering the seam and with Wilson's scrambling, I just think we haven't matched up well against them since Whitehurst was their QB.

SEA - 31
    NYG - 10 (garbage time TD)
    Wasn't this supposed to be the story against Denver and that defense? I don't know how much longer the good, or at least decent run blocking can continue, but I'll try to enjoy it to the most while it does. I think Denver secondary > Seattle's, and Von Miller was expected to have a field way against our OL. In reality he never was afforded the opportunity to do so because we played pretty good situational football, not getting in clear passing situations and when they had to go 1-on-1, both Pugh and Flowers did their job well.

Granted, Wilson is a different type of quarterback and we need to find ways to continue creating turnovers. But I don't think this is much different than what the Denver game was supposed to be. Granted, I'm keeping my expectations low, but I do think we have our chance in this.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    I'm looking for continued improvement from the offensive line. Continue running the football, make teams respect the run.

Hopefully we have another big game from the defense.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Does anyone know if apple is playing this week?
    Has he played at all this season? I just see a guy running around with his back to the ball and swatting air....not sure that counts as playing.

Has he played at all this season? I just see a guy running around with his back to the ball and swatting air....not sure that counts as playing.
    Touché

He's also doing the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag lately after each defended pass. He even said something to Talib last week after forcing an incompletion, don't know if it was a greeting or a taunt.

Apple played well last week , first week all season
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Apple played well last week , first week all season
    He played well, which is why I am curious as to whether or not he is playing this week. I want him to build upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    He played well, which is why I am curious as to whether or not he is playing this week. I want him to build upon it.
    He is playing. It's been reported all over he missed one practice with permission for personal reasons.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast