Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Timberwolves October game thread

We start off the season tomorrow night at 8:30 (central) against the Spurs. It's on ESPN.

Is Leonard out and what's the line?

Parker also will be out. Golden opportunity to start out 1-0.

Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Is Leonard out and what's the line?
    Yes, looks like Kawhi/Parker will be out and possibly for a little while. My line has us +1 so I might just have to take it

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yes, looks like Kawhi/Parker will be out and possibly for a little while. My line has us +1 so I might just have to take it
    Without Parker and Leonard we should beat them.

About a week ago, I was through the roof with excitement, now all of a sudden I feel myself reserved and concerned about the season.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    About a week ago, I was through the roof with excitement, now all of a sudden I feel myself reserved and concerned about the season.
    I havent even gotten excited yet. Ill give them 20 games as a test period to see if i need to get excited or not. Less emotional stress this way.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    exactly how I feel. What if Towns and Wiggins still don't guard anyone? What if we miss Rubio a lot more than we imagined? What if our bench is not upgraded to stop giving away leads by the second?

Excited, but until this team shows us anything different, I feel uneasy with my 49 win projection on the main board..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

All of the these posts above. That is the definition of being a Wolves fan(or a MN men's sports fan). I have learned over the 13 seasons from the Wolves, to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised if they beat my expectations. For now, I'm expecting a 500 team. I really hope we can upgrade the bench some in the next few months.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    exactly how I feel. What if Towns and Wiggins still don't guard anyone? What if we miss Rubio a lot more than we imagined? What if our bench is not upgraded to stop giving away leads by the second?

Excited, but until this team shows us anything different, I feel uneasy with my 49 win projection on the main board..
    Right?

Did we really get that much better where we have gone from mid lottery team, to a potential 50 win team?

In NoDak on their KFAN station, they have a local guy on from 12-1. Marney Gellnar is a regular guest, as she is a NoDak girl. She was on today, talking about how she doesnt expect Tyus to be the primary backup...

Thibs can be so stubborn.

Let's have a great season guys!

here we go!

Butler the first bucket of the season.

Needless to say this team needs time to gel. More than 20 games.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast