Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 480
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,782

    Timberwolves October game thread

    We start off the season tomorrow night at 8:30 (central) against the Spurs. It's on ESPN.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,146
    Is Leonard out and what's the line?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    11,942
    Parker also will be out. Golden opportunity to start out 1-0.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,782
    Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Is Leonard out and what's the line?
    Yes, looks like Kawhi/Parker will be out and possibly for a little while. My line has us +1 so I might just have to take it

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,146
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Yes, looks like Kawhi/Parker will be out and possibly for a little while. My line has us +1 so I might just have to take it
    Without Parker and Leonard we should beat them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,176
    About a week ago, I was through the roof with excitement, now all of a sudden I feel myself reserved and concerned about the season.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    6,792
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    About a week ago, I was through the roof with excitement, now all of a sudden I feel myself reserved and concerned about the season.
    I havent even gotten excited yet. Ill give them 20 games as a test period to see if i need to get excited or not. Less emotional stress this way.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    71,610
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    About a week ago, I was through the roof with excitement, now all of a sudden I feel myself reserved and concerned about the season.
    exactly how I feel. What if Towns and Wiggins still don't guard anyone? What if we miss Rubio a lot more than we imagined? What if our bench is not upgraded to stop giving away leads by the second?

    Excited, but until this team shows us anything different, I feel uneasy with my 49 win projection on the main board..

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    6,869
    All of the these posts above. That is the definition of being a Wolves fan(or a MN men's sports fan). I have learned over the 13 seasons from the Wolves, to expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised if they beat my expectations. For now, I'm expecting a 500 team. I really hope we can upgrade the bench some in the next few months.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    exactly how I feel. What if Towns and Wiggins still don't guard anyone? What if we miss Rubio a lot more than we imagined? What if our bench is not upgraded to stop giving away leads by the second?

    Excited, but until this team shows us anything different, I feel uneasy with my 49 win projection on the main board..
    Right?

    Did we really get that much better where we have gone from mid lottery team, to a potential 50 win team?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,176
    In NoDak on their KFAN station, they have a local guy on from 12-1. Marney Gellnar is a regular guest, as she is a NoDak girl. She was on today, talking about how she doesnt expect Tyus to be the primary backup...

    Thibs can be so stubborn.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,176

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,485
    Let's have a great season guys!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,176
    here we go!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,485
    Butler the first bucket of the season.

    Needless to say this team needs time to gel. More than 20 games.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •