2 50.00%
  • We lose - Fire everyone

3 75.00%
  • We tie - I miss Sam

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sure it will get some. Will it get multiple segments on ESPN daily and mentioned 86535643 a game?

I like guys like Long that donít do it for praise though. Legit.
    Yep. Just like how all media outlets seem to ignore Malcolm Jenkins.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Johnathan Allen is done for the year for the Redskins.

^^^ Yep big loss for them, he was doing good from what I have read, making a impact but not really on the stat sheet. Also the skins might be without both starting CB's, Josh Norman and Bashaud Breeland. That would be a huge advantage for the eagles. Plus Dustin Hopkins is out also and they signed a UDFA whos never played a game in the nfl before, could be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    ^^^ Yep big loss for them, he was doing good from what I have read, making a impact but not really on the stat sheet. Also the skins might be without both starting CB's, Josh Norman and Bashaud Breeland. That would be a huge advantage for the eagles. Plus Dustin Hopkins is out also and they signed a UDFA whos never played a game in the nfl before, could be huge.
    They have to dominate this game then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

...and the Eagles are getting healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Finally that the IGT I've been waiting. Lets keep the good times rolling boys and girls.
    MTM? lol

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Did Denver have a letdown against the Giants or are the Giants better than them?
    What gives you the impression Denver is a good team? Giants still have a good defense and I mean...Siemian haha. Giants pretty much dared Siemian to beat them...he failed miserably obviously.

Also, what's up with the narrative in the media that the Redskins are as good as us (if not better)? I just don't see it.

"If you a dawg, be a dawg!"

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    What gives you the impression Denver is a good team? Giants still have a good defense and I mean...Siemian haha. Giants pretty much dared Siemian to beat them...he failed miserably obviously.
    Was Denver winless? NO.
    I guess you believed that New York would beat Denver, when virtually EVERYONE believed that Denver would beat them pretty handily, especially at home. If you believe that New York is better than Denver, then good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So can we talk about how awesome Chris Long is?

He basically is donating his entire season's paycheck to his education foundation and he already donated his first 6 games.
    Same thing happened with the Chicago Cubs' Anthony Rizzo. Dude donated 70% of his paycheck this year to cancer research/charities, too (difference is, he's not made $90m on his career). Pretty cool of guys like this. Very little publicity (in terms of national media).
    We're From Philadelphia

We. Fight.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Was Denver winless? NO.
    I guess you believed that New York would beat Denver, when virtually EVERYONE believed that Denver would beat them pretty handily, especially at home. If you believe that New York is better than Denver, then good for you.
    So what if they weren't? The Giants have been in pretty much every game late in the game. It's pretty silly to think they would get buried and even more silly to think a team led by Trevor Siemian would bury them. That line of thinking is why bookies clean up every week.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Same thing happened with the Chicago Cubs' Anthony Rizzo. Dude donated 70% of his paycheck this year to cancer research/charities, too (difference is, he's not made $90m on his career). Pretty cool of guys like this. Very little publicity (in terms of national media).
    Long was on the Ryen Rissolo (spell check) show today. That's where I heard about this, and he's specifically donating his game checks. Which doesn't include roster/signing bonuses.

I'm not sure how much that is. I believe it'd be his salary (1 mil) total for the year.

Not trying to take away from his actions at all. It's admirable regardless. That's a huge amount of money that will help people in need.

Hats off to him. There should be more chris longs in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Absolutely a lot of money. It's a little different though because people like us will make our average every year normally while his yearly fluctuates above/below his average. Just an awesome thing to do no matter what salary you make.
    True that

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Man.. A Lotta injuries.. I'm hoping dougie keeps these eagles grounded, I don't want them thinking they are the better team and with these injuries it's gonna be a cake walk.. Can't take anybody in the nfl too lightly under any situation imo

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Also, what's up with the narrative in the media that the Redskins are as good as us (if not better)? I just don't see it.
    I think they are a good team, but I don't know how someone can justify the redskins being better than the eagles.. The eagles have a better record, and easily beat the skins on the skins home field.

Your baby can't do this

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast