• We win - SB Bound

2 50.00%
  • We lose - Fire everyone

3 75.00%
  • We tie - I miss Sam

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    So can we talk about how awesome Chris Long is?

He basically is donating his entire season's paycheck to his education foundation and he already donated his first 6 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

He basically is donating his entire season's paycheck to his education foundation and he already donated his first 6 games.
    Ignored, like everything else good in the world of sports. They’d rather focus on who kneels. He’s also not a media whore like Watt so it will get the same attention as a fart in the wind.

Pretty damn awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ignored, like everything else good in the world of sports. They’d rather focus on who kneels. He’s also not a media whore like Watt so it will get the same attention as a fart in the wind.

Pretty damn awesome though.
    Eh, but it's not really. I wouldn't have known unless BR sent me a notification. Let's just hope more media outlets start doing stuff like this.
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eh, but it's not really. I wouldn't have known unless BR sent me a notification. Let's just hope more media outlets start doing stuff like this.
    Sure it will get some. Will it get multiple segments on ESPN daily and mentioned 86535643 a game?

I like guys like Long that don’t do it for praise though. Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sure it will get some. Will it get multiple segments on ESPN daily and mentioned 86535643 a game?

I like guys like Long that don’t do it for praise though. Legit.
    Agreed with that. It's too boring and doesn't strike controversy so it won't be talked about.

That's crazy. He's donating his whole seasons check? I feel like a pretty charitable person myself, but I don't think I'd ever donate my entire years salary which is microscopic compared to long (even if I was going to, my wife would strangle me before I was able to).. Much respect to that guy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That's crazy. He's donating his whole seasons check? I feel like a pretty charitable person myself, but I don't think I'd ever donate my entire years salary which is microscopic compared to long (even if I was going to, my wife would strangle me before I was able to).. Much respect to that guy

According to spotrac he's earned 89ish million throughout his career including the 2.25 this year. I'd say he did alright to donate this amount. That's 2% of his total earnings the last 10 seasons. Average PA salary is 60K per year, so say you make that over the last 10 years that'd be like you donating $12,000. That's a nice chunk
    Last edited by koldjerky; 10-18-2017 at 10:53 AM.

According to spotrac he's earned 89ish million throughout his career including the 2.25 this year. I'd say he did alright to donate this amount. That's 2% of his total earnings the last 10 seasons. Average PA salary is 60K per year, so say you make that over the last 10 years that'd be like you donating $12,000. That's a nice chunk
    That's still a lot of money but it looks manageable for sure when you put it that way. Still, my hats off to that guy. I didn't know much about long tbh besides the fact that he's been a dominant pass rusher for so many years, but he legitimately seems like a good guy, I've heard nothing but great things about him since he's come to Philadelphia. Footballs biggest stage needs more of that, hell the spotlight no matter what kind of celebrity you are needs more of that.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Get out of That Philly mentality.
    LOL I cant ok. It happens after following the Eagles for so long. LOL I'm not used to good things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    nope. stop being negative all the time.
    I can't help it. Hey to be honest every time I pick the eagles to win they lose. So its kind of a superstition thing.

Damn, what a guy. Wish I could afford to do that. That is so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That's still a lot of money but it looks manageable for sure when you put it that way. Still, my hats off to that guy. I didn't know much about long tbh besides the fact that he's been a dominant pass rusher for so many years, but he legitimately seems like a good guy, I've heard nothing but great things about him since he's come to Philadelphia. Footballs biggest stage needs more of that, hell the spotlight no matter what kind of celebrity you are needs more of that.

Absolutely a lot of money. It's a little different though because people like us will make our average every year normally while his yearly fluctuates above/below his average. Just an awesome thing to do no matter what salary you make.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I can't help it. Hey to be honest every time I pick the eagles to win they lose. So its kind of a superstition thing.
    hah then who am i stop you!
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

01-30-2018, 10:57 AM #0 MILLERHIGHLIFE

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Enjoy that capspace with no win now pieces joining a injury-prone Embiid. hahhahahah Fultz pick looks very bad for you guys. I'm not even feeling sorry either. Talk about a boring process.

Love the guy. On and off the field.

The return... 2018-19

Also, as far as the Redskins.

FINISH THEM.

The return... 2018-19

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast